• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Constantine (2 Viewers)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
There are actully some pretty good illegal versions these days...

Not that i'm promoting illegal activity.... :p
yeh u mean the ones that u can see people get up in the cinema and walk to the lobby

kittycat552

SashatheMan said:
demons looked fake cuse yuor asian illegal copy was like 4 pixels in quality
The movie is quite shitty even though this copy was good quality...accept it.

The copy was balinese thankyou...and no amount of pixel quality could save that shitheap.

HSC
SashatheMan said:
what made him a Wanker? is it cuase he is in a movie and has lots of money and yuor nothing? oh ok
no he just isnt the best actor, if your gonna have someone who smokes in every scene, they should learn how to do it properly...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
wasted_emotions said:
no he just isnt the best actor, if your gonna have someone who smokes in every scene, they should learn how to do it properly...
bum puff like you??

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yeh u mean the ones that u can see people get up in the cinema and walk to the lobby
When was the last time you watched an illegal version? The good ones don't have people standing up in the middle of it anymore... :uhhuh:

mstanford

HSC
Komaticom said:
lol.

This film sounds interesting. Might as well use my free admission voucher before ite expires aieeee!
Dude, nice work on the voucher but don't waste it on this heap of trash. Seriously, see something worth while, I only know like 2 people who've seen it and liked it, compared to about 50 who didn't.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
What makes him a wanker is that he can't give the finger properly in the first instalment of the Matrix.
fuck yuor an idiot. why do u think the first matrix was called one of the greatest science fiction movies ever?

v sia

HSC
wasted_emotions said:
your so cool

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend saw it and said its awesome ...except if your religous you wont like it coz it twists stuff around ..like gabriel and satan and God and the storyline is whacked
so they got a bit offended but still liked the movie...

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Yeah, thought it was awesome. The intro part was hell shit though, before it said constantine i thought i was watching the shorts to some independant film about immigrant taco vendors. I was talking and making jokes, felt like an ass when i realised the movie had already started.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
see some people like it. to that person who said it was totally shit , you are probably one of those people who only has a narrow view on movies and only enjoys movies that fall under that narrow liking. example black guy white guy police movies, pff. if yuo walk into the cinema saying to yuor self damn this must be a shit movie cuase it doesnt have the cliche storyline then please dont watch it .

final word constantine was pretty good movie, not the best ever but certainly not shit

mstanford

HSC
SashatheMan said:
see some people like it. to that person who said it was totally shit , you are probably one of those people who only has a narrow view on movies and only enjoys movies that fall under that narrow liking. example black guy white guy police movies, pff. if yuo walk into the cinema saying to yuor self damn this must be a shit movie cuase it doesnt have the cliche storyline then please dont watch it .

final word constantine was pretty good movie, not the best ever but certainly not shit
A few people have said it's shit...who are you talking to exactly?

Amryllis

HSC
I saw it a few days ago and I thought it was awesome! I wasn't expecting it to be that good and I certainly didn't intend on seeing it in the first place but got persuaded into it. I loved the storyline. It got me curious about the real bible story.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
mstanford said:
A few people have said it's shit...who are you talking to exactly?

the guy/girl i was talking to before. they said keano cant smoke , shit actor, and the movie is shit etc etc.....

but yeh its a good movie

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
:p

I liked the devil in Constantine, very nice acting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)