• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Contexts and Techniques of BNW and Bladerunner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo_m8

Right for this whole topic we are supposed to compare and contrast BNW and Bladerunner, with specific regard to context. If we are supposed to be relating everything back to context how are we supposed to refer to techniques all the time, and obviously we are supposed to. How am i supposed to do this?

snowblack

bleh
HSC
we were told to refer everything back to the in the wild concept, i.e show the conflict between humanity and nature. The techniques highlight this conflict and the context is basically the concerns they (Huxley and Scott) were facing at the time when they composed their texts. For example, in BR, it was a time when there was lik mass advertising and consumerism , especially as economies were being deregulated. The fact that in BR, you see a mishmash of culture and advertising came from the concern about globalisation and the loss/merge of culture. I hope this helps...

*SHeLL!*

HSC
robbo man stress less! look at the notes with the comparitive columns! they hav lots on the context AND the techneques.... otherwise im a little lost too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)