• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dancing Stage Fusion (PS2) (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
Just wondering if this game is worth buying?
Does it come with the dance mats?
and do PS2 dance mats break easily?

thanks in advance...

PS2MODS

HSC
dancing fusion? being a ddr fan like myself, id say its just another rip of Dance Dance Revolution...

for the mats, id say that the mats dont come with the game unless the game is priced in the $150s.

you can find mats in the city around some asian stores for $25 bucks, theyre plastic mats and would last you a few years depending on how rough you are with them, id say if ur looking for a matt, save urself some cash and buy the steel mats from red octane, those would last u a VERY long time.

and for dancing games, recommended are the originals, ps2 - dance dance revolution max / max2 / extreme

=] hope that helped

v sia

HSC
Okay i know this thread is slightly old , but i recently got a ps2 for the soul purpose of DDR
I went to kmart / Big W / Target / EB ( so far ) and all i found was a plastic Mat that looks as if it'd tear in a few weeks . Also EB said that DDR games are really rare now and i'd have to E-bay it up or Import it .. pffft

Can anyone tell me where to buy DDR ( in sydney ) and suggest me to some good mats , oh and cost as well please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)