• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Discuss This. (2 Viewers)

onur91

HSC
N/A
It's ok, you can believe in whatever you like. I mean the guy does have a PhD right? Plus the use of in text citations and science, like woah.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
i still dont understand what you are saying?

you can believe in whatever you want also, all im saying is that you believe in something that is illogical and relies on blind faith which is moronic

onur91

HSC
N/A
That's fine, i have the very right to believe in whatever, as do you. You see my beliefs as moronic, and I see the exact same thing with yours.

onur91

HSC
N/A
For you yes it may be moronic, but that's why it is called faith, we have faith in our religions. All you are doing is following the 'facts' of todays day and age. Facts change all the time, it used to be a 'fact' that the Earth was flat, but obviously that was wrong. Having faith is something else, it gives you something to believe in and it gives purpose to your life. When you don't believe in anything, what is the point of your life, you're here for lets say 80 years and then that's it, all over. It's only through faith, that you will enjoy and cherish life, otherwise who gives a fuck right, just do whatever the fuck you want, no consequences. That is your belief, i'm not trying to change it, you find criticism in mine, and I do it likewise. That is how everything works, there will never be a time when everyone agrees.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
flat earth theory wasnt a fact at all as it wasnt proven?

I never said i dont believe in anything lol what a ridiculous assumption. I dont believe in god.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
m8 if u dont believe in a god u may as well just kill yourself now okay as how is life worth living if you dont believe in a god to give u morils

HSC
Uni Grad
I have no real purpose to my life and I'm doing fine without religion.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Well enjoy your lives kiddies!, happy to hear you guys are fine without religion.
It's just so strange that atheists criticise religions for forcing their beliefs on others when you guys do the exact same thing, bashing on those that believe in something and calling them morons or idiots for doing so.

Religion= there is a God, you idiots

Atheism= there's no God you morons, there is no proof!

Hmmm :rolleyes:

onur91

HSC
N/A
Yeah I totally remember those days when I used to grab a gun and hold people hostage, threatening them to believe in what I believe otherwise i'd paint the wall with their brains. Ahh memories:shoot:

onur91

HSC
N/A
Yeah, we call them fucked up countries like Saudi Arabia.
I live in Australia, great place for us religious folk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)