• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

divorce forms (1 Viewer)

sandra

HSC
I was wandering if anyone konws where I could get access to divorce application forms and child custody application forms from other jurisdictions eg Canada, USA etc that i dont have to pay $240.00 to access lol .
thanks for any help.. i just need to find out if / how they differ from the Australian forms..

L

LaraB

sandra said:
I was wandering if anyone konws where I could get access to divorce application forms and child custody application forms from other jurisdictions eg Canada, USA etc that i dont have to pay $240.00 to access lol .
thanks for any help.. i just need to find out if / how they differ from the Australian forms..
have a look on the net - since there's online ones here now, i'm guessing there are elsewhere - i'd suggest you look on the respective law society pages - they're bound to have links to em...

although - i wouldn't expect you'd be able to get the forms cost free espec. from places like the USA lol since they seem to enjoy charging you an arm and a leg to use the legal system:p

sandra

HSC
"WHY MY POST IS NOT ODD"

By Sandra J

Im a UWS student.
This is a UWS forum.
Im a UWS law student.
There are some UWS law students in this forum.
I have an assignment for family law about divorce in different jurisdictions.
Chances are , there are some UWS law students on this forum, that have done family law.
Also, chances are there are UWS law students that know about divorce more than i do.
Hence i ask the questions.

Conclusions : POST NOT ODD. CAPE AND LED-ZEP ODD.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sorry, its just a different post. Cause you didn't say assignment or anything it was just strange.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Have you tried LIAC? They have access to heaps of legal stuff online for free and heaps of resources for law students...the biggest one is in the state library :) You probably know about it already...

sandra

HSC
hehe there cant be that many married people coming onto a student forum asking for actual divorce advice can it.. anyway ok ur not odd, just led zep :p

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
lol thanks..and yea the title was a bit funny if u just looked at the title..my bad..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)