• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

do the hsc people check your toilets? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread is turning into an elaborate way to cheat in the exams... I don't think I've ever cheated and I also don't like the prospect of doing it. Cheating is bad mkay :p

Just memorise the junk and not cheat ^_^

oly1991

HSC
This thread is turning into an elaborate way to cheat in the exams... I don't think I've ever cheated and I also don't like the prospect of doing it. Cheating is bad mkay :p

Just memorise the junk and not cheat ^_^
lol this thread is also turning into jibberish..

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Would try the 'writing notes on thighs or boobs' trick but what I write prolly won't end up relevant in the exam lol.

iiinsane02

HSC
Hmm, this whole 'cheating in the toilet' issue should be investigated and solved by the SRC - especially the Captains/Vice Captains etc. Introducing policies and all; you get the gist.

On another note, not only do you fail your HSC paper if you get caught from cheating, but it also gives your school a bad reputation in the community. Cheating is something that shouldn't be done at all.

To be the best, you need to beat the best. (And that includes not cheating to get you there).

Kaatie

HSC
gah hate the src.... and who says the people in the src are honest? my major hate to src people is just because they host assesmblies and crap they automatically get selected above other students for scholarships because their CV says captain. i was school captain in my primary and didnt join the src because i was like ive done it once its pretty much the same thing (dont know about your school maybe they do more stuff at other schools) but i dont see how they should automatically get scholarships above other people due to being in src. hate it hate it hate it.

and yeah too much time wasted going to the toilet. and if they found those 4 unit study guides couldnt they just investigate the very few people that went to the toilet in the exam? unless the kid didn't decide to go to the toilet, maybe it was a backup just in case....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)