• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do We Have To Pay ALL Compulsary Contributions On The Enrolment Day? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm finding it very difficult to fork out $590 by thursday (my enrolment day).

Is anyone in this sort of trouble? I know other uni's have similar upfront contributions as well on enrolment day, but I was wondering whether it was possible to pay by installments.

Cuz I can afford more than half.... just not a whole whopping $590. If there is no alternative, I suppose I can borrow some cash, I'd just rather not resort to that.

I don't think they'll deny my enrolment ...will they?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah i kinda noticed that lol.

considering a few days ago i didnt know whether or not I'd get to uni cuz i only put down three preferences, its a bit of a shock. I'm surprised no one else here is in financial trouble...

wow you lucky people.

anyways i'll just borrow money.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm finding it very difficult to fork out $590 by thursday (my enrolment day).

Is anyone in this sort of trouble? I know other uni's have similar upfront contributions as well on enrolment day, but I was wondering whether it was possible to pay by installments.

Cuz I can afford more than half.... just not a whole whopping $590. If there is no alternative, I suppose I can borrow some cash, I'd just rather not resort to that.

I don't think they'll deny my enrolment ...will they?
Yeah I've only got $400 so I'm gonna need to borrow some dough from my parents and pay them back when youth allowance gets approved.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
as far as im aware yes you havta pay it

however im sure if you contacted teh uni something can be worked out, including student interest free loans.

Just call them and see...hrmm mine was only $570...haha gotta love inflation

timrie6

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
yeah i kinda noticed that lol.

considering a few days ago i didnt know whether or not I'd get to uni cuz i only put down three preferences, its a bit of a shock. I'm surprised no one else here is in financial trouble...

wow you lucky people.

anyways i'll just borrow money.
Yeah, I have to borrow ALL of it off my parents, I've just spent all my money I've saved on computer for uni. I owe them so much :|
3grand for my car aswell..

I feel really guilty.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm sure u can find some lovingly huggingly friend to lend u the money, or some big-shot full-time working boyfriend. yay for USYD (my saving grace....hopefully)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mum ended up paying most of it cos i ran out of saving time + we didnt realise we had to buy the manuals today...... uni is expensive innerchild... trust me i know exactly what you are feeling

alien

HSC
we have to buy all the manuals on that day? yikes. i'm enrolling on thursday too. are you at the main campus or cumberland, ur_inner_child?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
She's at the Conservatorium, which is crap since the Union and SRC would probably spend about $570 total on the entire Conservatorium a year.

jacsmshs

around how much $$$ are the manuals??

Does any one know if are there any other fees we have to pay on enrollment... apart for the $590 compulsory contribution???

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
jacsmshs said:

Does any one know if are there any other fees we have to pay on enrollment... apart for the $590 compulsory contribution???
If you are paying HECSvupfront then you need to pay that

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
jacsmshs said:

at cumberland the mrs mnuals wer $56 for 5 i think + the handbook which was $13 which we accidently paid for even though i have the printed version off the net

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
prac and tutorial manuals...its got like worksheet things in there. questions to work through
and lecture notes ..summaries. I havent really read all the way through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)