• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dream man :) (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
lol i think it's sad you don't know anyone who doesn't care what people look like...i can't believe you...just because someones short doesn't mean you can't fall in love with them...JEEZE!!!!!!!!! I don't need to impress anyone, im just bein honest
you dont care if you marry someone who comes to your knees? i smell sooo much bullshit ahaha . Deep down inside, you know im right. Your just like everyone else, no one can be that retracted from aesthetic qualities.

Sammie Bee

HSC
Tusitula said:
comes up to your knees... please, you dont have to impress us with your morals and ethics. its not like we're any more cooler than you are ahahaha
You sound like a bit of an arse Tusitula...are you jelouse of my honesty and my nice nature? lol

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
On Jerry Springer today there was a normal sized dude married to a midget... can happen

actually normal is a bad word to use... what is normal these days? but u get what I mean

im_a_choobie

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
u know shuter "the ladder theory" guy?
can some please tell me wtf is the ladder theory !?!!

ive asked 3 times >.<''

flipsyde said:
On Jerry Springer today there was a normal sized dude married to a midget... can happen
jerry springer is for the weak :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammie Bee

HSC
Tusitula said:
you dont care if you marry someone who comes to your knees? i smell sooo much bullshit ahaha . Deep down inside, you know im right. Your just like everyone else, no one can be that retracted from aesthetic qualities.
Yes, i wouldn't care, whatever happened to accepting people for who they are??? It's people like you who judge people by what they look like that have made the world what it is today!

im_a_choobie

HSC
Tusitula said:
i agree with that statement

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
You sound like a bit of an arse Tusitula...are you jelouse of my honesty and my nice nature? lol
yes im quite jealous, i'd like to think that i am a brutally honest person and i'll admit to being aesthetically attracted to people (at first).

cut the charade, its not human to deny your impulses...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
Yes, i wouldn't care, whatever happened to accepting people for who they are??? It's people like you who judge people by what they look like that have made the world what it is today!
I support you 100% I was having this argument the other day with a friend of mine

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
dont get all moral on me sassypants, i dont judge people on what they look. I just dont take to far by saying i wouldnt care to marry someone that comes to my knees.

Sammie Bee

HSC
flipsyde said:
I support you 100% I was having this argument the other day with a friend of mine
lol i like you flipsyde....

Tusitula, offcoarse i wouldn't be attracted to someone that short straight off but i would take the chance to know them...i wouldn't be like, oh he's short and think omg not goin there! Who gives a shit!

Anyway, everyone to their own......

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
Tusitula, offcoarse i wouldn't be attracted to someone that short straight off
aahhahaha your shallow just like the rest of us bahahaha

Sammie Bee

HSC
Tusitula said:
dont get all moral on me sassypants, i dont judge people on what they look. I just dont take to far by saying i wouldnt care to marry someone that comes to my knees.
How do you know that, how do you know you won't fall in love one day (if your lucky enough) with someone who is short? How do you know the one you mary won't be short? Sassy pants lol

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
How do you know that, how do you know you won't fall in love one day (if your lucky enough) with someone who is short? How do you know the one you mary won't be short? Sassy pants lol
i dont come to rash decisions like you do. and whats with "if your lucky enough?" are you trying to have a go at my personality or something ahaha

Sammie Bee

HSC
Tusitula said:
i dont come to rash decisions like you do. and whats with "if your lucky enough?" are you trying to have a go at my personality or something ahaha
lol yes yes i was.......

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
enoch said:
girls always want a tall guy..sheeesh...
even wen its like ridiculuosly tall....
ok for the ladies how tall is tall???ie. in cms
im not bothered about a tall guy
but he would have to be pretty short if he was shorter then me
coz im a shorty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)