• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

drinking games (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Maverick
You need a deck of cards and booze. Each person has to try and guess what the card the are about to be dealt is and must take a certain number of drinks based on how wrong they are. If they guess wrongly about the number, colour and suit, they must take three drinks. If they get one right, they take two, and if they get two right, then they only have to take one. If they correctly guess which card it is, the dealer finishes their drink. Once one round has passed, the second person bcomes the dealer. Named after the scene in Maverick where Mel Gibson wills a card into being the one he needs in a game of poker.

Fucked by the Bus (like Pyramids if you've played it, but has an extra way to get wasted)
Again, all you need is booze and a deck of cards. On the first round, players have to guess if their card is red or black. On the second, they have to guess if it will be odd or even. On the third they have to guess if it will fall between the two cards they already have or outside them. And on the fourth they have to guess red or black again.

Fifteen cards are then dealt out in a pyramid shape. The cards are turned over one at a time and everyone compared the four cards they have with it. If you have one of them, you are able to award drinks to other people (but you lose the card). The bottom row can award one drink to a person, the next row is two drinks, and so on until the final card on the top row, which is five drinks.

Players then compare their remaining cards and whoever has either the most cards left over or the highest value of card (you have to decide beforehand) gets Fucked by the Bus (I don't know why it's called this). All the cards are gathered together and the person who gets fucked has to go through the first stage of the game again: red or black, odd or even, in or out and red or black. Every time they guess wrongly, they have to drink, the cards are removed and it begins again until they get all four right. If you go thorugh the deck, shuffle them again. Once they get it right, the game begins anew.

ippie

HSC
Man, you can get any game in existance and just shove alcohol in it.

E.g - Poker. If you lose, 5 shots. If you fold, 3 shots. If you win.. well of course, no shots.

E.g. #2 - Hearts (lol yes like the windows xp game - *shrug* my friends all know how to play it so its like yeah, let's do it) Ok so, if you get the most hearts in a round - 5 shots. If you eat the Q of spades, 5 shots. If you shoot the moon, 5 shots to everyone (but you of course)

HSC
SHARK ATTACK

This is for when walking to a party with at least 5 people but 10 to 15 is best. So you are walking along and then someone yells "SHARK ATTACK". every person has to climb something (tree, fence etc.) to get their feet off the ground. Last person with their feet off the ground has to scull.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
SSBM where if you play as ice climbers you drink until you die from alcohol poisoning.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
kenny. said:
I personally like Kings the best..

*edit - lol there's actually a wiki for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_(drinking_game)
Although it's easier if you just make up the rules yourselves and hav a more simplified version cos u'll be fuked and won't know what's happening.
Kings is fucking mad.
yeah, you gotta have your own variations. i still dont know what the cards mean. ppl just scream it out everytime i pick a card up.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i play this dice game. you go around in a circle rolling a dice. the lowest number has to drink. if there is a tie, there is a playoff between the lowest scoring people, the loser out of that has to scull. if you roll a one, you have to scull two. this game got me fucking hammered, i was very unlucky that night, and i flew out to thailand the next morning and went on a drinking binge in bangkok that night.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Coin Abuse
What you need: 20c coin.
Basic Workings:
1) Everyone sits around in a circle
2) You flip the coin and the person next to you has to guess heads or tails
3) If they get it wrong you spin the coin on the table and they drink as long as it's spinning
4)After that, or if they get it right, the coin moves on to them and repeat from step 1

Other rules:
-You never pass the coin from hand to hand. If you trick someone into taking it from you hand they have to finish their drink
-If while the coin is spinning it hits anyone's bottle they have to finish their drink
-During part (3), While the coin is spinning you can slap it down and someone can guess heads or tails. If they guess right the coin is spun again and the same person drinks again.
If they guess wrong the coin is spun again and the person who guessed wrong has to drink. This is done once (so there is a max of two spin-drinks per turn).

Bonuses:
One person at any one time is elected chinmaster. At any time during the game they can place their fist up to their chin. Everyone must do the same and the last person to do so has to finish their drink. After this is done successfully (they don't bitch out), they get to be chinmaster.

It's kinda complicated but very fun.

Jess007

HSC
haha kings is my favourite by the end... ur just doing the shots and not playing well me and some friends did that...yaga bombs....then by the end..we did them with just straight yaga...

fun fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)