• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dropping subjects at the end of Yr 11 (1 Viewer)

C_master

HSC
2024ers and pred this is mainly for you:

How does this work? Do you go up to them (the officials whatever they are) and tell them what your planning to drop and they give out a form or something? Or do they just give out the yr 12 subject thing to the entire cohort at the end of term/preliminary. Coz Im worried that if I dont go up to them I might miss out on the opportunity to drop the subjects I want to drop

spiderfan44

HSC

How does this work? Do you go up to them (the officials whatever they are) and tell them what your planning to drop and they give out a form or something? Or do they just give out the yr 12 subject thing to the entire cohort at the end of term/preliminary. Coz Im worried that if I dont go up to them I might miss out on the opportunity to drop the subjects I want to drop
i had to fill out a form to drop a subject during my first term of year 12. my school didnt hand out the form, they ended up just putting the form in this letter box thing at the front of the school where they usually put forms. if youre worried about it you can always ask your head teacher.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC

my year advisors gave out forms to put it "formally"

it was like what subjects you do, what you wanna drop, if u wanna get atar or not and u get it signed by the head faculty, head teacher and the careers advisor to ensure yk what ur doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)