• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Easter Show crisis (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
The men then held a security guard captive while using a nearby forklift to load the machines, both containing a quantity of cash, onto the back of their truck.

As for the dye bombs, well i have only ever seen that in movies, but i guess it would be a pretty neat idea.

What low-lifes, robbing the Easter Show.. tisk tisk..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Anyone hear in the paper last weekend hoe in the US these theives took an old safe that this opshop was trying to get rid of and couldnt

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
apparently they charge like 30bux per 3 feet or something for a stall..an hour...well that was at the castle hill show
thats what i heard
thats alot of money..yes it is...
i hate the easter show and anything associated with it..castle hill show..fairs carnivals
unless ofcourse its all free..

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i would have stolen the holyl water and burnt people with it
How can you burn people with holy water? Do you know vampires or evil people?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What they did is broke in, held the security guards down, stole a forklift, picked up the atm's, and made a getaway at 30km/h. Pure genius.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
withoutaface said:
What they did is broke in, held the security guards down, stole a forklift, picked up the atm's, and made a getaway at 30km/h. Pure genius.
waf, does ur pm's work

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
hey it has like over 400 000 inside the atm, no joke, i was there on friday morning,i kinder jigged with my friends to the easter show in the morning, the robbers did a good job to steal the atm, and no im not encouraging it, but damn $400 000 i'll buy a house.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
I would if i was really pissed, but then i don't think i could gather the coordination to pull it off swiftly. I could imagine me and the guys running along the side of the road with a heavy ass ATM.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
abey85 said:
I agree. How would they pull the ATM thing off. I mean 1 ATM might be stealable, but more than 1?
exactly the truth are the yjust going to walk off with a atm. they would need abig truck for 1 let alone any more

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
My mates dad works for holden selling cars, and some guy came up and asked him how fast the new commodore sv6 went, and he relpied "about as fast as an atm goes from the royal easter show"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)