• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Engineering work (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Does anyone have any experience actually working in engineering? I just want to compare work from different areas and stuff to what im doing.

Miner

HSC
boris said:
Does anyone have any experience actually working in engineering? I just want to compare work from different areas and stuff to what im doing.
Given you have just finished Yr 10 it would be safe to assume that NOTHING you are doing is even close to what an engineer does.

:idea: If you want a better answer than that then perhaps consider asking a more specific question.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
what sort of engineering anyway? Mechanical? Electrical. I work with these people in my part time job.

boris

Banned
HSC
Musk said:
I have/am

what do you want to know
Yeah should have included that i was talking about civil.

Just what you do on a daily basis. Im working in local council and doing uni by distance so i want to know what its like in the private sector for cadets/graduates.

boris

Banned
HSC
Miner said:
Given you have just finished Yr 10 it would be safe to assume that NOTHING you are doing is even close to what an engineer does.

:idea: If you want a better answer than that then perhaps consider asking a more specific question.
Cool, thanks for your input. I'll take on board everything you said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)