• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English Sct (1 Viewer)

clever angel

HSC
how r we supposed to study for english. r v just supposed to do past papers??? plzz help me out. our trials for english was rerally hard. so i am really scared for SCT.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
actually studying for english can be considerded tha easiest.... u have to know ur language techniques and practive different writing types all this is covered in Excel English Essential skills.

Laterz
Zahid

paki_diva

for english...the hardest part is techniques section...our eng. teacher went over it really well, make a list of words that fit in language or visual techniques and how they effect on readers or viewers and they will come in very handy while doing that section.
And for section 1, its only multiple choice..practice for that. and from extended responses, its usually based on the same theme as the whole paper and you can always get stuff from section 1 and fit that in, in essays and stuff...bottom line is...practice (lol.)

how lame was that....did u understand anything?

Brontecat

HSC
i got no idea too i'm just looking at past papers and finding stuff i dont know like eupemisms

studentcheese

HSC
Well, English is basically a skills test. You could study definitions for metaphor, simile, hyperbole, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)