• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Estimate Your Marks. (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Have an estimate of your overall mark in each of your subjects after you have finished the final exam. Mine are:

ACFI1020: Financial Management -- 82
LEGL1001: Foundations Of Law -- 66

:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
can we estimate grades rather than exact marks??

MATH1900 - C
EDUC1006 - D
EDUC1004 - C (i hope depending on exam on friday)
AART1010 - HD

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
can we estimate grades rather than exact marks??

MATH1900 - C
EDUC1006 - D
EDUC1004 - C (i hope depending on exam on friday)
AART1010 - HD

Math1900- c
1006- hd
1004- c
aart- ff, lol

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I don't even want to speculate about my marks this semester...I think i am going to have a shocker :( dammit. Oh well - no one to blame but me :D

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Legal System - 65-70
Biology - 60-70
Chemistry - 70-80
Criminal Law - 50-55

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm...I've only had two:
Psyc1020- P
Biol1110- hard to tell coz I still don't have a 15% report back, but hopefully high C at the very least

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
mine are impossible because you never know whether they will scale or not

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
u didnt like aart ??????
nope i hated it, and i missed 2 lessons cos i was sick, which i had a drs certificate for, but i was sooo behind and i had to stay back heaps of times just to make a gay mask

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
evilc said:
I don't even want to speculate about my marks this semester...I think i am going to have a shocker :( dammit. Oh well - no one to blame but me :D
Likewise, I had some bad exams:(.

STAT1050: Statistics For Business -- 91
IRHR1110: Introduction To Management and Organisational Behaviour -- 75

I finished my exams today:D! Four months off now. So stoked:D!

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Financial Management
Exam mark 80-85%
Overall 80-85%
What did you think of that exam baker182? I thought it was pretty good. I wish I had of studied harder because there were a few give away marks that I should have known but I just couldn't remember:(. Everyone I spoke to about it thought it was very hard though:).

DV8

HSC
ENVS1050: 65-70
BIOL1110: 75-80
EMGT1020: 65-70
STAT1070: 60-65 (got the exam tomorrow... I'm not expecting much :p)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey DV8, has Gary got around to putting your A2 mark up yet? I've seriously given up checking (its even in my msn name, lol)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
DV8 said:
STAT1070: 60-65 (got the exam tomorrow... I'm not expecting much :p)
If it is anything like STAT1050: Statistics For Business, it will be the easiest exam you have to do:D!

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
If it is anything like STAT1050: Statistics For Business, it will be the easiest exam you have to do:D!
Good old statistics For Business with the one page cheat sheet :p

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
What did you think of that exam baker182? I thought it was pretty good. I wish I had of studied harder because there were a few give away marks that I should have known but I just couldn't remember:(. Everyone I spoke to about it thought it was very hard though:).
Pretty good, it was the subject that I studied for most. Hey it was wired that one question in the exam was the same question from the 2002 paper.

How did you find IRHR?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Hey mate, yeah it was a good exam in relation with most of the topics being test. I'am in the same boat with you, if I studied a bit harder, i could get even more marks. Some of the questions i knew the answer to, but some of them I did'nt have a clue, so I found it pretty hard. It was pretty funny at the end of the exam I looked around behind me and only a handful of people were there, so I guess people either found it too easy or hard.

By the way, how did you find Financial Management? I throught it was a easy exam, but i did study hard for that exam.
Well I found everything that I studied for easy but you know how our lecturer said that 80% of the exam was going to be on topics covered after the mid-semester exam? Well I couldn't be bothered to study for the topics covered before then, so guess what happens? We get a ten mark question on it:mad:! I think it was question two, the shares question. I had no idea about it but I knew it was so easy. I was fuming:vcross:! I was one of those people left at the end of the exam too:D! Actually in all of my exams the large majority of people went before the exam finished. What other subjects do you do:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Good old statistics For Business with the one page cheat sheet :p
Yeah, but you didn't really need it, it was that easy:D!

Haha, I have a pretty funny story to tell about this exam. It was in the Great Hall with an Engineering exam. There was a few hundred people doing STAT1050 and about eighty or so doing this Engineering exam. Well our exam was that easy that most people had left after an hour. I stayed back a little longer (for about two hours) to check over everything and when I left there was literally less than twenty STAT1050 students left, and I think two Engineering students had left:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Pretty good, it was the subject that I studied for most. Hey it was wired that one question in the exam was the same question from the 2002 paper.

How did you find IRHR?
Yeah, a few poeple told me that. I didn't do any past papers for any of my subjects tough:).

I thought IRHR1110 was a bit easier than I expected. I lost all motivation it the last few days though because it was almost the end of my exams and I hated IRHR. I only read the first four chapters in the textbook and didn't really listen in the lectures, so I knew it was going to be a struggle:p. The only study that I did was read the sample questions and answers the tutor gave us and I was lucky that some of those question were in the exam, but there was about four questions that I completely skipped because I had no idea. Overall I am hoping that I scrape through with a Distinction:).

How did you find it:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)