• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Estimate Your Marks. (1 Viewer)

DV8

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
hey DV8, has Gary got around to putting your A2 mark up yet? I've seriously given up checking (its even in my msn name, lol)
Yeah he put mine up on monday :D

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, a few poeple told me that. I didn't do any past papers for any of my subjects tough:).

I thought IRHR1110 was a bit easier than I expected. I lost all motivation it the last few days though because it was almost the end of my exams and I hated IRHR. I only read the first four chapters in the textbook and didn't really listen in the lectures, so I knew it was going to be a struggle:p. The only study that I did was read the sample questions and answers the tutor gave us and I was lucky that some of those question were in the exam, but there was about four questions that I completely skipped because I had no idea. Overall I am hoping that I scrape through with a Distinction:).

How did you find it:)?
I had the same attuitde as you, I did'nt really study for the exam because I hated the subject, but likely i got 45% in the course so far, so i only need about 15% to pass the whole course. I could'nt do a few questions, so I'am looking at a high credit, maybe a distinction if my bullshit answers for some questions really worked :p

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Well I found everything that I studied for easy but you know how our lecturer said that 80% of the exam was going to be on topics covered after the mid-semester exam? Well I couldn't be bothered to study for the topics covered before then, so guess what happens? We get a ten mark question on it:mad:! I think it was question two, the shares question. I had no idea about it but I knew it was so easy. I was fuming:vcross:! I was one of those people left at the end of the exam too:D! Actually in all of my exams the large majority of people went before the exam finished. What other subjects do you do:)?
That was the only question in the exam that I had trouble with, I dont want to look back at my notes for the answer, because I know it was a pretty easy question.

My other subject for this semester was Mircoeconomics. That was a pretty easy exam, finshed the whole exam with 2 minutes to go :p

DV8

HSC
Merethrond said:
If it is anything like STAT1050: Statistics For Business, it will be the easiest exam you have to do:D!
Don't overestimate my ability... I got 9.75/20 in the mid-sem and it was open book lol :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I had the same attuitde as you, I did'nt really study for the exam because I hated the subject, but likely i got 45% in the course so far, so i only need about 15% to pass the whole course. I could'nt do a few questions, so I'am looking at a high credit, maybe a distinction if my bullshit answers for some questions really worked :p
Yeah, I was sitting on 46.2/60 going into the exam, so I only needed 9.5% to pass the course, but at one stage I didn't even think I was going to get that:D. Yeah, some of the questions were pretty hard. As I mentioned, I skipped about four of them because I didn't even have enough of an idea to make something up:p! Going into the exam though, I was hoping for a credit all up but I think I did well enough to scrape in for a distinction:).

That was the subject that I hated the most all year though. It was too theoretical and boring and there was too much reading and detail involved:rolleyes:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
That was the only question in the exam that I had trouble with, I dont want to look back at my notes for the answer, because I know it was a pretty easy question.
Me too. You should have seen the mess I made of it. There goes ten marks:(.

baker182 said:
My other subject for this semester was Mircoeconomics. That was a pretty easy exam, finshed the whole exam with 2 minutes to go :p
Yeah, I didn't get to finish that exam last semester:(. So you only did three subjects this semester:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
DV8 said:
Don't overestimate my ability... I got 9.75/20 in the mid-sem and it was open book lol :D
Well obviously it is nothing like STAT1050 then;).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
this forum has a range of smilies.. it looks really cool to scroll through quickly
That would be largely thanks to me;). We used to have a lot more though. i wish they would bring them back:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)