• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

FEAS? (1 Viewer)

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, on http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/feas it says the registration for FEAS's open tonight, but im just wondering how do you apply? do you have to apply through UAC or just submit an application and they will review it ?

HSC
N/A
If we apply for FEAS and engineering isn't our first preference, will it automatically override anything we've applied for before it if we get accepted?

I.E. I apply for another degree as my first preference (which I am eligible for because my atar meets the cut off), but I also get accepted to engineering through FEAS.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
If we apply for FEAS and engineering isn't our first preference, will it automatically override anything we've applied for before it if we get accepted?

I.E. I apply for another degree as my first preference (which I am eligible for because my atar meets the cut off), but I also get accepted to engineering through FEAS.
No.

Your preferences are filled from top to bottom using your selection ATAR for each course. So if your actual atar was 90 and you had the following preferences
1. B arts - atar requirement of 70 - selection atar of 90
2. B eng - atar requirement of 91 - selection atar of 95
3. B sci - atar requirement of 91 - selection atar of 90

then since your first choice was arts you would be placed in that course, if your preferences were reversed then you wouldn't get into science but would get into eng.

Does that answer your question? (thats assuming FEAS doesn't have a requirement that you make them your first preference, they didn't last time I checked)

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, on http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/feas it says the registration for FEAS's open tonight, but im just wondering how do you apply? do you have to apply through UAC or just submit an application and they will review it ?

You should apply through the website that you gave. You need to apply for FEAS separately to UAC. Any offer you receive will still come from UAC, not from UNSW directly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)