• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fight for Islamic state, Aussies told (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
WTF are you, a secret member? Leave it up to the authorities to decide whether or not they are a thread, and they will act accordingly.

THe government has refused to ban them, obviously their is no need to or their is insuffient evidence that they "are gonna be trouble eventually"
Only the future can tell i guess....

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
simonloo said:
Same thing with fundamentalist Christians who use the Bible to reinforce their belief on hating homosexuals/certain races.
Which is wrong since the Bible doesn't teach hatred, let alone encouraging racism towards certain "races".

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Armenikum said:
Perhaps NOW you can see Bush's real reason in Iraq?
To think it is only for oil is somewhat ignorant. Can you imagine what the world would be as an Islamic superstate? That is why he is trying to segregate countries - and disarm them(Iran and Nuke Power) - from possible strengthened power. I don't think anyone who likes to live in a free country such as Australia would even WANT to think what would happen if all Muslims came together. Possibly ONE point to good ol' George?

It kinda does suck that they have to bring their bs to Australia as well.
Nah its because of Israel.

Divde and conquer = Israel's survival.

lengy

HSC
lol at the Bible not teaching hatred. How many cities/civilisations has 'god' apparently helped level? Fail.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
lengy said:
lol at the Bible not teaching hatred. How many cities/civilisations has 'god' apparently helped level? Fail.
Athiest i presume?

Armenikum

HSC
Hahaha I wouldn't worry about Israel, although Hezbollah pwned a lot of Haifa infrastructure which the media forgot to mention to us, Israel is safe for a long time. Surrounded by Arab countries, but they can't lay a finger on it. You gotta give kudos to them for that.

No I think post 911 Islam leaders are using this 'hate of muslims from all white people' as a means to fulfill political agenda, as is evident from the article. We shouldn't underestimate the power that Islam can have, and I stress to you look back to the Ottaman Empire. No one should let Islam have a taste of power, including Iran.

banco55

HSC
Armenikum said:
Hahaha I wouldn't worry about Israel, although Hezbollah pwned a lot of Haifa infrastructure which the media forgot to mention to us, Israel is safe for a long time. Surrounded by Arab countries, but they can't lay a finger on it. You gotta give kudos to them for that.

No I think post 911 Islam leaders are using this 'hate of muslims from all white people' as a means to fulfill political agenda, as is evident from the article. We shouldn't underestimate the power that Islam can have, and I stress to you look back to the Ottaman Empire. No one should let Islam have a taste of power, including Iran.
Martin van creveld (probably the world's leading military historian and an Israeli to boot) thinks there's a good chance Israel will be literally wiped off the map within the next 30 years. His theory is that Iran gets the bomb, the arab countries respond by getting the bomb. Once 3 or 4 of Israel's enemy has the bomb the chances of Israel having a nuclear exchange with one or more of them is pretty good.

zeek

HSC
banco55 said:
Martin van creveld (probably the world's leading military historian and an Israeli to boot) thinks there's a good chance Israel will be literally wiped off the map within the next 30 years. His theory is that Iran gets the bomb, the arab countries respond by getting the bomb. Once 3 or 4 of Israel's enemy has the bomb the chances of Israel having a nuclear exchange with one or more of them is pretty good.
Did he forget to bring in USA into his theory? I don't think we'll be seeing nukes flying across the middle east because attack an arab state or israel will result in some sort of nuclear effect on either one.

Armenikum said:
No I think post 911 Islam leaders are using this 'hate of muslims from all white people' as a means to fulfill political agenda
This "hate for white people" stems far back to the crusades when the Western Christians pillaged the lands and waged war for material conquest, leaving the occupied Muslim lands ruined. It still carries on and is revived from time to time e.g. the continual support of Israel by the USA

Can you imagine what the world would be as an Islamic superstate?
Are you serious? I don't think that will ever happen in this century let alone the next.

Regarding the article, this group reminds me of the One Nation party and groups like KKK. It's their opinion and i don't think they'd have much support... considering they have approx. 500000 muslims in Australia (i'm not even sure if that figure is close to correct)

EDIT: By the way, i found it ironic that indian princess posted this considering he/she is a zionist. Islamo-zionism anyone? :p

banco55

HSC
zeek said:
Did he forget to bring in USA into his theory? I don't think we'll be seeing nukes flying across the middle east because attack an arab state or israel will result in some sort of nuclear effect on either one.
No he basically says that any nuclear attack on Israel will result in the destruction of whoever launched the attack. His theory posits that the middle east is known for its instability and for producing batshit crazy governments. Therefore if you have 3 or 4 nuclear nutcase states and 1 or 2 of them are run by say the Muslim brotherhood (or a similiar movement) the chances of some kind of nuclear attack on Israel goes way up.

cowface

HSC
Let's pray to Allah that this group doesn't get what it wants.

PoliticalExile

HSC
banco55 said:
Therefore if you have 3 or 4 nuclear nutcase states and 1 or 2 of them are run by say the Muslim brotherhood (or a similiar movement) the chances of some kind of nuclear attack on Israel goes way up.
Pakistan is an Islamic state. It has had nuclear missiles for many decades. Same with Israel.

The US dropped a second nuclear bomb on Nagasaki, a city filled with innocent children, knowing what the atomic bomb did to people in Hiroshima.

So we need to have a little perspective on which nation is the crazy nation with regards to using nuclear bombs on innocent people. It has to do more with political motivation than religious, according to historical fact.

Also prevelance of nuclear bomb usage has nothing to do with the number of atomic bombs, in fact history has shown the inverse. When only one nation has the atomic bomb, or farther advanced, or more, the nation that has had the most nuclear bombs has used them first. Iran need to meet parity with Israel on nuclear bombs. Iran needs about 400 nukes to make sure Tel Aviv is well mannered and polite.

Iran has a right to have thousands of nuclear bombs, just to keep the peace and keep Israel behaving in a civil manner. The only time in history nuclear bombs were used, was when there was an imbalance and thus abuse of power and innocent people died.

Australia and Islamic moderate nations, such as Iran, need to occupy Israel and make sure no more wars are started by Israel in that area.

Last edited:

lexie85

HSC
shit thread, lock it up now cause thats what the mods will have to do later

not like anything this group preaches is going to happen here and if ASIO doesnt see a problem *shrugs*

Raginsheep

HSC
PoliticalExile said:
Pakistan is an Islamic state. It has had nuclear missiles for many decades. Same with Israel.

The US dropped a second nuclear bomb on Nagasaki, a city filled with innocent children, knowing what the atomic bomb did to people in Hiroshima.

So we need to have a little perspective on which nation is the crazy nation with regards to using nuclear bombs on innocent people. It has to do more with political motivation than religious, according to historical fact.

Also prevelance of nuclear bomb usage has nothing to do with the number of atomic bombs, in fact history has shown the inverse. When only one nation has the atomic bomb, or farther advanced, or more, the nation that has had the most nuclear bombs has used them first. Iran need to meet parity with Israel on nuclear bombs. Iran needs about 400 nukes to make sure Tel Aviv is well mannered and polite.

Iran has a right to have thousands of nuclear bombs, just to keep the peace and keep Israel behaving in a civil manner. The only time in history nuclear bombs were used, was when there was an imbalance and thus abuse of power and innocent people died.

Australia and Islamic moderate nations, such as Iran, need to occupy Israel and make sure no more wars are started by Israel in that area.
No it doesn't. Iran having the bomb just destabilises the situation. Its currently balanced in that an overwhelming conventional attack on Israel will mean the use of the bomb. Iran getting the bomb means that it becomes an issue of who can use it first.

And I would hardly call a country which advocates wiping another one off the map moderate.

banco55

HSC
PoliticalExile said:

Pakistan is filled with whack jobs but they are yet to get their fingers on the button. If some of the Islamic whack jobs in say ISI overthrew Musharaf than the writing would be on the wall. That's the biggest reason that Musharaf is treated with kid gloves by the US.

People might consider Iran's intentions to be more benign if Almhenijad etc. didn't go around talking about wiping Israel off the map and holding holocaust denial conferences.

HSC
The difference with christian fundamentalist is they(christians) usually long for a kingdom or an empire afterlife with Jesus/God. On the otherhand, these islamist seems to be hell-bent on creating their islamic empire in this world. And they are willing to do anything (such as suicide bombing, killings of innocent people including their fellow muslims just to get attention) to achieve that. Thank God and Thanks to Russian Empire and The British empire for destroying ottoman empire.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Armenikum said:
Perhaps NOW you can see Bush's real reason in Iraq?
To think it is only for oil is somewhat ignorant. Can you imagine what the world would be as an Islamic superstate? That is why he is trying to segregate countries - and disarm them(Iran and Nuke Power) - from possible strengthened power. I don't think anyone who likes to live in a free country such as Australia would even WANT to think what would happen if all Muslims came together. Possibly ONE point to good ol' George?

It kinda does suck that they have to bring their bs to Australia as well.
Saddam's Iraq was secular. He was actually suppressing ultra religious forces in the Shia population, which are alligned to Iran. There is no way Saddam would have accepted an Islamic superstate.

Last edited:

PoliticalExile

HSC
banco55 said:
Pakistan is filled with whack jobs but they are yet to get their fingers on the button. If some of the Islamic whack jobs in say ISI overthrew Musharaf than the writing would be on the wall. That's the biggest reason that Musharaf is treated with kid gloves by the US.
According to history, it is not religious whack jobs that push the button.

Harry Truman is seldom described as a religious fanatic whacko, yet he got his finger on the button to wipe out the women and children of Nagasaki.

Why are nuclear weapons used? In history they have been used to kill the girlfriends of the fighting soldiers in the pacific islands, so they loose their motivation to fight. Terrorism it is called. It was not commonly tied to religious beliefs.

We need to separate the whole religious fanatacism of all sides and look at history and see that the reasons nuclear bombs were used was simply for a very early 1940's form of terrorism, a secular non-religious terrorism.

There are many types of Islamic states, just as there are of Jewish states. to think clearly we need to base our arguments on the actual events of history.

Armenikum

HSC
Zeek is absolutely correct, it has its origins during the Crusades.

Once Iran possesses sufficient Nuclear weapons, doesn't mean every other Arab does. It means other Arab countries become united, and this equals a big problem for the US. Now that it has its foot in Iraq, strengthening its grip - 20 000 new troops(new strategy my ass) - it has a bit more control over that region. The biggest fear at the moment is that of Arab countries uniting. Once united, they would be a very hard force to stop, if at all. Mark my words, the US will not let Iran possess Nuclear weapons, NO MATTER what.

Then again, Arabs are very dispersed, so the threat isn't imminent. I'm not hating on any Arabs btw, so don't take it offensively.

Indian Princess you stupid fanatic, haven't you been banned yet? I like the way you use this notion of 'Aussies' in danger, rather than Jews ;) What's new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)