• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fight for Islamic state, Aussies told (2 Viewers)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Armenikum said:
Zeek is absolutely correct, it has its origins during the Crusades.

Once Iran possesses sufficient Nuclear weapons, doesn't mean every other Arab does. It means other Arab countries become united, and this equals a big problem for the US. Now that it has its foot in Iraq, strengthening its grip - 20 000 new troops(new strategy my ass) - it has a bit more control over that region. The biggest fear at the moment is that of Arab countries uniting. Once united, they would be a very hard force to stop, if at all. Mark my words, the US will not let Iran possess Nuclear weapons, NO MATTER what.

Then again, Arabs are very dispersed, so the threat isn't imminent. I'm not hating on any Arabs btw, so don't take it offensively.

Indian Princess you stupid fanatic, haven't you been banned yet? I like the way you use this notion of 'Aussies' in danger, rather than Jews ;) What's new.
Exactly. Its a simple matter of Divide and Conquer.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Iran to possess nuclear powers by developing them on its own - will take few more years ( a lot more).

By that time a lot would have changed.

Hopefully by then Iraq and Afghanistan would be stabilised.

Other Middle Eastern countries, will also not allow Iran to obtain nuclear weapons, especially Saudi Arabia. The consequences of allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons to other middle eastern are too great.

This is why Iran will not and is not developing nuclear weapons, but rather nuclear technology for energy purposes. which for some reason the USA cannot believe.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
zeek said:
This "hate for white people" stems far back to the crusades when the Western Christians pillaged the lands and waged war for material conquest, leaving the occupied Muslim lands ruined. It still carries on and is revived from time to time e.g. the continual support of Israel by the USA
Armenikum said:
The crusades were a response to the occupation of Christian lands you idiots, including Jerusalem, all of which were captured by the muslims in order to build their pan-islamic empire, infact along with Constantinople and all the other horrid things muslims did to christians or "white people," we have far more reason to hate them then the other way around. People seem to forget that.

They pick a fight with us and cry when they get their asses kicked? I'm laughing.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
HotShot said:
Hopefully by then Iraq and Afghanistan would be stabilised.
with the US looking for a way out, its only going to get worse

HotShot said:
This is why Iran will not and is not developing nuclear weapons, but rather nuclear technology for energy purposes. which for some reason the USA cannot believe.
a potential war with iran would have nothing to do with nuclear weapons. rather it has much more to with irans move, in 2006, to only accept euros instead of US dollars for the sale of its oil - (opec only trades oil for US dollars, so aust. were to buy oil we would first have to convert to Us dollars). the Us feared that if other major OPEC members follow this can severely reduce the value of the US dollar against other major currencies as demand is significantly reduced - which would be disastrous considering the level of US foreign debt.

sadam hussein did the same in late 2000, for some reason, and in hindsight it was suicide as it resulted in his countries invasion and his execution. also, 10 weeks after invasion, the US reset iraqs three year old euro-oil trading policy back to US-oil, however, this did not seem to deter tehran from doing the same three years later......perhaps iran is really headed for the same fate

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:
The crusades were a response to the occupation of Christian lands you idiots, including Jerusalem, all of which were captured by the muslims in order to build their pan-islamic empire, infact along with Constantinople and all the other horrid things muslims did to christians or "white people," we have far more reason to hate them then the other way around. People seem to forget that.

They pick a fight with us and cry when they get their asses kicked? I'm laughing.
so cant the current calls for jihad in the muslim world be considered a respose to the occupation of muslim lands, ie palestine and iraq, captured by zionists and western megalomaniacs?
:confused:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
so cant the current calls for jihad in the muslim world be considered a respose to the occupation of muslim lands, ie palestine and iraq, captured by zionists and western megalomaniacs?
:confused:
The muslims are guilty of the original theft, at least in the case of Palestine, and thus have no right to whine.

And last time I checked making Iraq the 51st US state or installing one of Bush's daughters as queen was not part of the plan, Iraq is only under occupation to achieve other ends, no westerner actually wants to control Iraq as such.

Unassume

HSC
PoliticalExile said:
Australia and Islamic moderate nations, such as Iran, need to occupy Israel and make sure no more wars are started by Israel in that area.
Jesus Christ, that must be a lot of petrol you're huffing each day. Are you kidding me, the DEMONSTRABLE difference between Islamic nations and Israel is the fact that Islamic nations have an IRRATIONAL hatred of the jews. Imagine that they did occupy Israel, every man, woman and child would be slaughtered. Something the Israelis would not do were they to occupy the rest of the middle east.

Hahahaha IRAN OCCUPYING ISRAEL. Fuck it, lets just wait for the rapture too!

Unassume

HSC
bshoc said:
The muslims are guilty of the original theft, at least in the case of Palestine, and thus have no right to whine.
Fucking thank you so very very much for this post.

O GUYZ DAT WUZ WUN FOUSAND YRS AGO GUYZ WEN OMG UR WITE UR SUPPOSED 2 Be SORy.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:

And last time I checked making Iraq the 51st US state or installing one of Bush's daughters as queen was not part of the plan, Iraq is only under occupation to achieve other ends, no westerner actually wants to control Iraq as such.
how can you justify the punishment of a current population based on the actions of others more than 1000 years ago?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Unassume said:
Are you kidding me, the DEMONSTRABLE difference between Islamic nations and Israel is the fact that Islamic nations have an IRRATIONAL hatred of the jews.
actually, in this day, a muslim would have more moral right to hate a jew, than a jew has to hate a muslim.
"irrational hatred"? according to whom?

Unassume

HSC
onebytwo said:
how can you justify the punishment of a current population based on the actions of others more than 1000 years ago?
Fairly easily... because they continue this behaviour?

I don't know, that might be it.

Unassume

HSC
onebytwo said:
actually, in this day, a muslim would have more moral right to hate a jew, than a jew has to hate a muslim.
"irrational hatred"? according to whom?
Wow, that seems great. Justify it RIGHT NOW.

Justify why? I'm fairly sure why I can understand why the Jews dislike the Muslims... you know, holocaust denial, wanting to kill them all, that kinda jazz... you know fantastic genocide and all that.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Unassume said:
look at the casualties on both sides

Unassume said:
Justify why? I'm fairly sure why I can understand why the Jews dislike the Muslims... you know, holocaust denial, wanting to kill them all, that kinda jazz... you know fantastic genocide and all that.
"holocaust denial" - is that the best you can come up with, the holocaust had nothing to do with the muslims, whether the muslims deny it or believe it to be true is irrelevant
"wanting to kill them all" - is that a fact or speculation? anyway, im pretty sure the jews want to kill all muslims too, and at the moment the jews seem to be more successful

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Unassume said:
Fairly easily... because they continue this behaviour?

I don't know, that might be it.
current populations in syria, palestine, etc did not invade and kill to live where they live, they were born there, they cant help what their ancestors did more than a millienium ago

banco55

HSC
Armenikum said:

Once Iran possesses sufficient Nuclear weapons, doesn't mean every other Arab does. It means other Arab countries become united, and this equals a big problem for the US. Now that it has its foot in Iraq, strengthening its grip - 20 000 new troops(new strategy my ass) - it has a bit more control over that region. The biggest fear at the moment is that of Arab countries uniting. Once united, they would be a very hard force to stop, if at all. Mark my words, the US will not let Iran possess Nuclear weapons, NO MATTER what.

Then again, Arabs are very dispersed, so the threat isn't imminent. I'm not hating on any Arabs btw, so don't take it offensively.

Indian Princess you stupid fanatic, haven't you been banned yet? I like the way you use this notion of 'Aussies' in danger, rather than Jews ;) What's new.
Once Iran possesses nuclear weapons it's assumed that Saudia Arabia and Egypt will probably follow suit. I'm not sure what you mean by uniting but the US is already encouraging the sunni arab states to squeeze Iran. Why do you think Saudia Arabia is lowering the cost of oil and giving the lebanese government money? The fall in Iran's oil revenues combined with Western financial sanctions will strangle Iran's economy.

Armenikum

HSC
bshoc said:

First, the only idiot here is you. No matter what the Crusades' cause was, they destroyed and killed muslims like you woudn't belive. The point is, Clerics and others have been using this fact to fuel hate towards Christians and Non-Muslims.

To the others saying we have to apologise for the Crusades....what the fuck? Why? No one mentioned an apology. I DO wish you read more than one post below, and THEN post, you narrow minded people.

And to the fuck who said 'stabilising Iraq and Afghanistan' LOL @ you!! They have been fighting wars for decades! No white US government wants to lose soldiers in Iraq and Iran to 'stabilise' their countries, out of their kind hearts. Cmon!

And to the Zionists in this thread, go fuck yourself. Can't you have an educated discussion on a topic WITHOUT bringing bias in. FFS. Jews are't even allowed to have land as stated by God in the bible, so Israel is a blasphemy in itself. Goy rule! :p

Armenikum

HSC
banco55 said:
Once Iran possesses nuclear weapons it's assumed that Saudia Arabia and Egypt will probably follow suit. I'm not sure what you mean by uniting but the US is already encouraging the sunni arab states to squeeze Iran. Why do you think Saudia Arabia is lowering the cost of oil and giving the lebanese government money? The fall in Iran's oil revenues combined with Western financial sanctions will strangle Iran's economy.
The US is only doing that because Iran is a threat to their agenda. Like I said, once they possess Nuke weapons, they fall in the good books of other arab countries.

Armenikum

HSC
Unassume said:

To talk like that, you must first distinguish between Jews and Zionists. And it is NOT the same thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)