• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

first kiss blunda (1 Viewer)

fire away

Banned
HSC
hey hows it goin

alrite i was hookin in with this chick, 4 over a month or so.......slow n steady everythin was going gr8, was pretty obvvious we both liked each other

then at a club we hookd up and i was sooo drunk i had no idea wot i was doing

neway i was like 'kiss me' and shes like ok just 1 kiss then kissd me, but i cant even rememba it

neway then wen i was leavin, she was sittin down and i went ova 2 her and her friend was like 'r u matt' and happy 2 meet me and stuff so shed been talkin bout me obviously.....neway i went 2 kiss her on the cheek goodbye (i was standing behind, she was sitting on a chair), and she like draggd me in 4 the kiss...........except it was the shittest kiss ever, i dun usually rate my kisses haha but that was 1 2 b ashamed of

neway a week and a half lata and everythin seems 2 hav died off, i sent her an sms the following monday (this was on a wed nite), askin if she was going 2 a certain club thurs nite, didnt hear nething bak til thursday arvo wen she told me shed b there and 'may c me there'..........i didnt go coz i wasnt really feeling up 2going out, but i said at hte end of my reply that id 'c her soon tho'

so yea

with valentines day just a few hrs away now i was thinkin durin the arvo id send her a msg sayin ''happy valentines day junior ;) ahah''; sumthin 2 make her laugh hopefully but 2 show im stil interested

its not like i hav nething 2 lose now, and if i dont hear bak then ill no 4 sure

but my thinking is she didnt even hav 2 reply 2 the sms to tell me that shed b there on thurs nite if she didnt wanna c me, so i still MIGHT b in wiht a shot.......but yea, i hav a bad feelin that kiss put an end 2 nething that mite hav happnd..even tho shed had a bit 2 drink 2

neway if u cud tel me wot u think itd b gr8 thanks

hav a good 1

and a happy valentines day 2 all u girls out there ;)

o and just 2 complicate thigns even more

i was at the same club the next wednesday (s othe wed just passed) and was absolutely drunk again.....and i got with this other chick who pulld out all the moves on me and i didnt stop it, coz i thought that the girl i was talkin bout didnt liek me coz she hadnt replied 2 my sms yet...........neway this chick i got with the other nite just happns 2 b like best m8s with a bloke that this chick works with, so shes bound 2 find out

i dont usually think bout stuff this much

but this is 1 hell of a stiky situation iv managed 2 get myself in, and i figure valneties day is my 1 shot 2 get my foot bak in the door, if thats possible so yea

ne advice eitha way'd b appreciated cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

sladehk

le random
HSC
send a big bunch of roses to shwo you're still interested!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i tried read that, i really did.

olay

HSC
LoL guys :D

uhh fire away, the whole "junior ;) ahahha" thing isn't quite the best way to go about it all. it's kind of tacky and mildly obnoxious in a way. send her something sincere and heartwarming. but not sweet talkery, cos i imagine she thinks you're a bit of a player right now. and sladehk's rose sending idea is good too!

fakingtheday

HSC
who get's on the net and expects a serious response when they can't form a gramatically coherent word, let alone sentence. Either way put it in her ass. *rolls eyes*

fire away

Banned
HSC
well i got home at like 4.30 but i was stil pumpd up and couldnt sleep

but ok thanks 4 the tips

april____

HSC
... oops...

Yeah, a bad kiss= a bad impression
Try to hook in with her again and this time don't make the mistake of being drunk and kissing badly...

fire away

Banned
HSC
yea its a heaps bad impression

i dun really no how to bounce bak from it

i stil rekon sending a msg 2moro wud b a good start, wot do u think

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
fire away said:
hey hows it goin

alrite i was hookin in with this chick, 4 over a month or so.......slow n steady everythin was going gr8, was pretty obvvious we both liked each other

then at a club we hookd up and i was sooo drunk i had no idea wot i was doing

neway i was like 'kiss me' and shes like ok just 1 kiss then kissd me, but i cant even rememba it

neway then wen i was leavin, she was sittin down and i went ova 2 her and her friend was like 'r u matt' and happy 2 meet me and stuff so shed been talkin bout me obviously.....neway i went 2 kiss her on the cheek goodbye (i was standing behind, she was sitting on a chair), and she like draggd me in 4 the kiss...........except it was the shittest kiss ever, i dun usually rate my kisses haha but that was 1 2 b ashamed of

neway a week and a half lata and everythin seems 2 hav died off, i sent her an sms the following monday (this was on a wed nite), askin if she was going 2 a certain club thurs nite, didnt hear nething bak til thursday arvo wen she told me shed b there and 'may c me there'..........i didnt go coz i wasnt really feeling up 2going out, but i said at hte end of my reply that id 'c her soon tho'

so yea

with valentines day just a few hrs away now i was thinkin durin the arvo id send her a msg sayin ''happy valentines day junior ;) ahah''; sumthin 2 make her laugh hopefully but 2 show im stil interested

its not like i hav nething 2 lose now, and if i dont hear bak then ill no 4 sure

but my thinking is she didnt even hav 2 reply 2 the sms to tell me that shed b there on thurs nite if she didnt wanna c me, so i still MIGHT b in wiht a shot.......but yea, i hav a bad feelin that kiss put an end 2 nething that mite hav happnd..even tho shed had a bit 2 drink 2

neway if u cud tel me wot u think itd b gr8 thanks

hav a good 1

and a happy valentines day 2 all u girls out there ;)
I can't read idiot. If I was her I wouldn't want anything to do with you.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
If its taken a month to get to one kiss, maybe she wants to take it slow.

Buckle up, be patient, dont force things and see what its like a week from now IMO.

Evansy

HSC
Grobus said:
If its taken a month to get to one kiss, maybe she wants to take it slow.

Buckle up, be patient, dont force things and see what its like a week from now IMO.
just face it ur fucked............

pete87

HSC
next time ur around her, make sure u avoid the alcohol.

it seems to be the one common thing in the equation and seems to always cause trouble for u!!!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i always think its best to tell the truth, just like me and this chick i know, i really really liked her 4 a while, we went 2 the beach 2gether once, but i was just 2 scared 2 tell her how i felt cause i thought she was out of my league, in the end, it is best 2 just tell her how u feel, it will either work out, or it wont......as for me, i didnt tell her but i dont feel the same way now so i suppose it was just a crush, anyway, good luck m8!!

-dawso

gem_max

HSC
Oh gawd... my lips were christened so to speak in year 7 at a disco. Im told a bunch of fellow year 7ers were trying to hold ours heads to direct us...

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
You type like that when composing an SMS due to the awkwardness of the phone keypad. I'm sure that you have a fully operational QWERTY/DVORAK keyboard.

If you are too lazy to type something coherent, I'm too lazy to read it.

angry_penguin

Jen Jen
HSC
thats a reeli tuff situation u got urself into there mate. i reckon that u reeli shuld lay off the alcohol if it gets u into this much of a sticky situation.but anyway, abt the girl n the bad kiss... well if she finds out that u mucked arun wif the other girl, she'll prolly end it with you, not to mention the awful impression u gave her wih the kiss. i say, be a man, save urself, get out while u still have face. But if u realy lyk this girl... then tell her the truth... get everything out in the open... n if she forgives you for mucking arun with sum other chick... n tolerates the bad kiss ... then whoa... she's a reel keeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)