• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

First week (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My textbooks and homework have been sitting infront of me the whole day. I was hoping that someone or something would do the work :p but its not done yet :(

Cape said:
What did we all think of the first week of uni? What do you think of your subjects? Assessments? etc...
/QUOTE]

i liked it... great environment, good ppl, great course ( a bit of psychology.. so interesting, serz thinkn bout switching)... ijust plainly luv uni... quote that... that wont be repeated again in a few weeks, when i hate uni!! :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
i liked it... great environment, good ppl, great course ( a bit of psychology.. so interesting, serz thinkn bout switching)... ijust plainly luv uni... quote that... that wont be repeated again in a few weeks, when i hate uni!! :D
lol ... i'll give you about 4 weeks :D then all the assessment will be due :eek: but as long as you plan them out well, you will be fine, and also, don't get a shock when you receive your assignment back with a crappier mark than what you expected.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Rather enjoyable. The number of B Pol students in my Crime and Criminal Justice tutorial is rather alarming though.

abey85

HSC
first week is always going to be daunting. just getting used to your timetable and getting there on time everyday, coupled with the transport - it really is tough. I do like my subjects though, well at least so far (considering the lectures only outlined the subjects)

debugz

HSC
christ_ine said:
Rather enjoyable. The number of B Pol students in my Crime and Criminal Justice tutorial is rather alarming though.
wha... are there a lot or not many? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)