• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

FUNNY simpsons quotes! (1 Viewer)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Sideshow Bob: "We must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom."
that was kodos wearing a bill clinton outfit, you must of confused it for when Sideshow bob was running for mayor and says

"doesn't know if he's coming or going [walks in both a forward and back ward direction]"

i have too many to list so my reply is

THE SIMPSONS IS THE GREATEST THING IS THE WORLD AND I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

walrusbear

HSC
Silver Persian said:
Kodos: "We must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom."
marge: that's slick willie for ya, always with the smooth talk

HSC
marcquelle said:
that was kodos wearing a bill clinton outfit, you must of confused it for when Sideshow bob was running for mayor and says

"doesn't know if he's coming or going [walks in both a forward and back ward direction]"

i have too many to list so my reply is

THE SIMPSONS IS THE GREATEST THING IS THE WORLD AND I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
good point ;)

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Sideshow Bob: "We must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom."

lmfaoooo! that is hilaaairous! i LOL'D a lot after reading that. funniest quote so far. :cool:

homer- which one would you like? obomobo? toomahbahabah?
lisa- this one!
homer- saxamaphone?

also

willy- no reading my mind between 4 and 5, THATS WILLY'S TIME!

and

homer- gimme the bat, gimme the bat marge, gimme the bat, hehehe. *makes funny face* *looks in mirror* ARGH!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Sideshow Bob: No children have ever meddled with the Republican Party and lived to tell about it.

Ned Flanders: I’ve done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!

Lionel Hutz: Well, he’s kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace “accidentally” with “repeatedly” and replace “dog” with “son.”

Homer: I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.

Homer: A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. Six feet tall, 300 pounds…it makes ice.

Principal Skinner: That’s why I love elementary school, Edna. The children believe anything you tell them.

Smithers: People like dogs, Mr. Burns.
Burns: Nonsense! Dogs are idiots. Think about it, Smithers: if I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over your face, what would you say?
Smithers: [pause] If you did it, Sir?

Scully: “Homer this is a simple lie-detector test, simply answer yes or no to the qeustions I ask you. Do you understand?”
Homer: “Yes” (Lie-detector explodes)

Mr. Burns: (checking his stocks) Ah, right where I left off September, 1929 ... oh... oh no... Smithers, why didn't you tell me about this market crash?!
Smithers: Um, well...sir, it happened twenty-five years before I was born.
Mr. Burns: Oh, that's your excuse for everything!

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fleck27

HSC
Bart: Hey Lis, you still upset about that jazz guy? Well, I believe that when you die, you can come back as whatever you like. I'll be a butterfly.
Lisa: How come?
Bart: 'Cause... nobody ever suspects the butterfly!
(The view changes to Springfield Elementary School burned to rubble)
Principal Skinner: I didn't burn down the school! It was the butterfly I tell you! The butterfly!
Chief Wiggum: He's crazy boys, get the taser.
Bart: [as a butterfly, holding a can of gas] Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

<The Simpsons, Chief Wiggum and the "Alligator keeper from Australia" praise the programs on NBC after Marge uses knowledge acquired watching a NBC show to save Homer from a charging Rhino>
Homer: Oh Marge, you saved me!
Bart: Wow, you are so much cooler than Milhouse's mom!
Wiggum: Yeah, way to channel that rage, Simpson.
Lisa: How'd you know your plan would work, Mom?
Marge: Glad you asked, honey. Well, I was watching "Dateline," and Stone Phillips said SUVs always roll over when you turn sharply. And the gas tanks explode at the drop of a hat.
Zookeeper: And she also knew that if a rhino sees a flame, he'll instinctively try to put it out.
Marge: Stone Phillips again.
Homer: Is there anything that guy doesn't know?
Zookeeper: Boy, that Stone Phillips sounds like quite a bloke. What television network is he on?
Bart: Why, NBC, of course.
Lisa: NBC has lots of great shows, and their news and sports coverage can't be beat.
Wiggum: Do you think there's anything great on NBC right now?
Homer: Oh, I'm sure of it.
Marge: But there's only one way to find out.
<cut to the closing credits>
Homer <voice-over>: I'd like to read the following statement, but I do so under ... <sound of gun cocking>... my own free will. It has come to my attention that NBC sucks. I apologize for misleading you and urge you to watch as many Fox shows as possible. So in summary, NBC - bad. Fox - good. <very softly> CBS great.
<sound of gunshot, followed by a thud. The Gracie Studios logo appears, accompanied by three gunshots>

Homer: Don't you have school?
Bart: Don't you have work?
Homer: Ahh, Touché.

Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
fleck27 said:
Bart: Hey Lis, you still upset about that jazz guy? Well, I believe that when you die, you can come back as whatever you like. I'll be a butterfly.
Lisa: How come?
Bart: 'Cause... nobody ever suspects the butterfly!

I love the part where Homer tells Lisa to find a new Jazz man at the local pound, lol.

Jessica14

HSC
Ah, so many good quotes out of the movie.

Mr Burns: Smithers... I don't believe in suicide, but if you'd like to try it, it might cheer me up to watch.

NSA Official: Hey everybody! I found someone! The government actually found someone we're looking for! Yeah, baby, yeah!

- So politically antagonistic. Love it.

Homer: He's not Spiderpig anymore, he's Harry Plopper.

zingerburger

HSC
Grampa: "I used to be with "it". Then they they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't "it" anymore. And what is "it" seems weird and scary to me... And it'll happen to you..." *points to teenage Homer*

I laughed on the inside when I remembered that quote today. Good times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)