• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

GAMSAT practice test from medprep (1 Viewer)

xoa

HSC
I'm thinking about applying for medicine after I finish my current (radiography) degree. I tried the free test from medprep, and I'm really struggling in the humanities section. I find that 80 seconds per question is not long enough, considering how long and convoluted the paragraphs are.

Are the medprep questions representative of the real GAMSAT? If so, what do people think about my chances of improving my humanities performance?

Furls

HSC
N/A
Yes, it's about the same. This years GAMSAT section 1 were very long. Most people did not finish it. Practice, practice, practice and you will get quicker.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
its practise practise..

anyways.. good luck..

just learn to manage the time.. most important thing about any exam

xoa

HSC
Ok thanks.. I will practice and hopefully I will improve by next March.

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
i have a medprep exam i downloaded a few years ago, forgive me for not checking if it's the same as the one above because i have dial-up and also not much brain after my 3rd night shift.

are the sample exams usually about the same as the real thing? my housemate wants to do grad med for 2009 admission and when i showed her the test she started to panic, particularly about the section where you have to write an essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)