• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Gave up myspace.. (1 Viewer)

louise08

HSC
I gave up myspace because I was on it too much.. and when I was using the computer to do work it distracted me so much !

I haven't been on it for over a month, which is great! I've notice an improvement in all my work that I do on the computer and I think it's even improving my grades.

So my question is.. do you think if I go on it now.. to change a few things and check my messages, I will get hooked again? (I know you can't really answer this for me.. but I just asking for your opinions/experiences?)

Because I'm kinda a 'all or nothing' person, which is really bad, because I need need a balance with school work and interests.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I deleted mine too, I'd spend 3 hours or more on it a night and then convince myself that it was too late to study. What a dick.
If you're off it, stay off it.
Only 6 or so weeks to go! Then you can have it back! (And I'll be making a new one.. awww yeah =)
Goodluck!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Hi again!
And I dunno. It was just.... there was always something to do/look at on it. I can't work facebook properly though, thank goodness. Urgh. Such a time suck.
I can't wait to get it back though, so lame. And I can't wait to actually have a life again;
Reading, gym membership, a job, draw, watch movies and not feel guilty >_<
Blasted HSC.

BUT IM SO EXCITED!
25 days till I graduate =)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
louise08 said:
I gave up myspace because I was on it too much.. and when I was using the computer to do work it distracted me so much !

I haven't been on it for over a month, which is great! I've notice an improvement in all my work that I do on the computer and I think it's even improving my grades.

So my question is.. do you think if I go on it now.. to change a few things and check my messages, I will get hooked again? (I know you can't really answer this for me.. but I just asking for your opinions/experiences?)

Because I'm kinda a 'all or nothing' person, which is really bad, because I need need a balance with school work and interests.
No.

I gave up my 'myspace' to concentrate more.. I had about 6000 friends and spent alot of time mucking around.

So i created an account which has 100 friends who i actually speak to, go on, check messages, leave.

Tis easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)