• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (6 Viewers)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Does anybody know if a lot of the rooms are upon, more specifically the physics study room.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I'm fairly sure there'll be some rooms open this week.

Either way I realise your undeniable logic has gifted you with the ability to see 4 sides of the cube rather than 2, granting you the ability to create red hot threads.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I'm fairly sure there'll be some rooms open this week.

Either way I realise your undeniable logic has gifted you with the ability to see 4 sides of the cube rather than 2, granting you the ability to create red hot threads.
ah, um

thanks ? :

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i was talking about your mastery of good thread creation :)

EDIT: If i sound weird I've probably been coding my assignment for too long. I'll go to bed instead :S

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
from my email said:
Dear students,

OnSet, UNSW's premier science, technology and engineering online review is sending out a call to all UNSW students to tell us who their favourite lecturers are! We would love to know which UNSW staff inspire, motivate, and challenge you as a student and how! Please go to our website, --- OnSet --- The UNSW Science, Engineering and Technology Review and follow the 'submissions' link. Don't worry, your comments can be completely anonymous! Get your voice heard, and get into OnSet!

OnSet Team 2009.
sup blennefaggot, sup Prime Minister Milan Pahor, sup Chi 'Me No Speak Engrish' Mak

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
OH MY GOD.

I just finished reading the article....
They better not cut back on the scholarships (despite the chances of me even being selected iare very slim)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
wow.
vista elearning web shitty doesnt like internet explorer 8 either.

ah ok lol. thanks

Join my Physics group. :)
done.

sup blennefaggot, sup Prime Minister Milan Pahor, sup Chi 'Me No Speak Engrish' Mak
ive heard worse asian accents.
lecturers come get a PhD in australia after getting their bachelors/masters/honours in their foreign land.
just ... just have their tertiary education here in australia and speak more fluently as they go.

lol how does pahor resemble any prime minister?
he looks like an old adult gamer.
when i first saw him i mistook him for gabe newell with a beard

notice i referred to him as Prime Minister.

I was in ur bridging course, yes he is da bist.
yeah he is a good lecturer for math2019.
i do not want to fail session 1 because who knows what lecturers will take the place of pahor/tisdell in session 2.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hahaha, pahor does look like that gamer dude but with a beard.

and if someone's taking pahor's place in S2, hopefully that means pahor'll be doing math1b

*fingers crossed*

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
please tell me you'll be at uni tomorrow - noone else I know has started it, and I have nfi how to write SinglesGame if it extends SerialContest...
fate had it we ran into each other on the uniwalk this evening...you know i live here, just ring me, me numbers on facebook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)