• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Getting new student sticker, parking pass etc. (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I'm going overseas in March so I'm only going back to uni in semester 2 this year. I still want to get my new student travel sticker (whatever you call it), a parking pass and my books and what not. I'm not sure when they finish up with all of that though, when should I go in and do it all?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, they're ongoing throughout the year, probably better to get them when you get back as well, no queues.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
buy one, "lose it", pay $50 or whatever it is for a replacement, share the cost and enjoy 2 passes...

X

xeuyrawp

redruM said:
buy one, "lose it", pay $50 or whatever it is for a replacement, share the cost and enjoy 2 passes...
Yeah, or you could steal from the university and profit in any other number of ways...? :S

zaqwerty

HSC
Oh here I was thinking you could only do this stuff at the beginning of the year, but now I think about it I realise... of course you can do it all year.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yeah, or you could steal from the university and profit in any other number of ways...? :S
but you are less likely to get caught this way and have an instantaneous cash stream without having to find a secondary market for used overhead projectors/chairs/etc...:S

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Always a good market for healthy asian kidneys and livers.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
damn right...asians livers/kidneys are prime grade. as much as i hate to admit it they are the next step in human evolution.

1. they have less hair....we now have clothes so dont need fur/hair to stay warm.
2. they have smaller opening eyes (aka chinky eyes)...this gives them better protection from dust/etc without impairing their vision - i have actually discussed this with an asian dude and to my amazement learned that you only see through your pupil, not your whole freaking eye.
3. they rule at maths/playstation

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, so that's how asians see...shifty bastards!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
my theory is is a perfect fit, like a korean playing starcraft.

Matt_22

HSC
N/A
Hi, i just started first yr at mac uni and decided the degree was not what i wanted to do so i am now pulling out before the census date. i have already bought a parking permit for a full year ($190).

so if anyone is interested in buying it from me i will sell for $150

email matt_is_back@hotmail.com,

thanks

HSC
for the parking permits, can you get it any time or do you have to get it before a specific like the census day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)