• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

GPS Footy and Soccer seasons (1 Viewer)

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
On the back page of the Daily Telegraph again today.

"School boy Shame" or something similar, on the right hand side

not bad, the front page of the sports section!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
if i wasnt injured i would of pulled out many apple chapples tooooday

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
and if i didn't have better things to do i'd probably give you another injury to worry about

but that's just me :)

fuckin choppers!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
whos every1 got for the final round of trials...view has waverlly

dza

Large Member
HSC
velox said:
they are. GPS Soccer sucks when compared to the standard of other GPS sports bar volleyball.
If the standard of GPS soccer sucks it is because only in recent years has playing soccer been semi-acceptable at footy head schools. At my school at least, and surely Joeys, soccer players get dissed the shit out of so even sik cun+ players would go to rugby. Anyway the standard varies greatly even just between years - the team I was in won in 01 and 02 but now I hear we completely suck.

Note too that the volleyball standard is only surpassed by synchronised croquet.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
dza said:
If the standard of GPS soccer sucks it is because only in recent years has playing soccer been semi-acceptable at footy head schools. At my school at least, and surely Joeys, soccer players get dissed the shit out of so even sik cun+ players would go to rugby. Anyway the standard varies greatly even just between years - the team I was in won in 01 and 02 but now I hear we completely suck.

Note too that the volleyball standard is only surpassed by synchronised croquet.

which team was u in???

dza

Large Member
HSC
cappen said:
which team was u in???
I cannot give too much away about my dark past....

Kekeke nah riverview 1s.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea how team really aint that great this yr...we got like 2 ppl in yr 9 and one in yr 10 in the team

i think they r prepairing for a few yrs to launch a powerful teeam at view

i have doubts bout the strenght of joeys this yr...normally by this point we over at view have heard alot bout the strength of joeys i heard shit all....maybe its a bad yr for all schools

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
cappen said:
yea how team really aint that great this yr...we got like 2 ppl in yr 9 and one in yr 10 in the team

i think they r prepairing for a few yrs to launch a powerful teeam at view

i have doubts bout the strenght of joeys this yr...normally by this point we over at view have heard alot bout the strength of joeys i heard shit all....maybe its a bad yr for all schools
ur an idiot - joeys r gona dominate

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I see the usual Joeys and Kings domination over the smaller schools, with Joeys just piping View to victory in Rugby.
I'm a viewboy, and I must say that our soccer has been going downhill since Sab left the job so I can't really see them winning it. Although the mighty 6th XI will take home the prize in all their games.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
dude sab was there last yr and they did fuckin shit, he isnt the reason, there just hasnt been enough talent.....kings are a piece of shit form wat ive heard so far and seen from scores in the paper (for th footy)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
viewbeat scots like 60-3 ourselves so i think the game next week will b closer than ppl think

supprise packet has gota b newington..they won like 56-25 or sumthin over Kings...thats a fuckin good effort

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The high gay-m was terrible. I can't believe how badly high fell apart. They had a quick 12-0 lead, where they scored a line break and then an intercept try. Really awesome. Then...well, the typical High thing happened. I think we lost by about 20 points.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
geez high got ruined in teh 1s soccer too...fuckin 5-0

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the greatest school boy sporting weekend is growing closer, the age old rivalry between View and Joeys....i cnt fuckin wait

baker182

HSC
cappen said:
the greatest school boy sporting weekend is growing closer, the age old rivalry between View and Joeys....i cnt fuckin wait
When weekend is it on?

Its funny how the game gets on Tv, when some NRL clubs dont even get a game on TV for a whole year. It goes to show how big this game is ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)