• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Green Day with Simple Plan (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
natstar said:
it aint that much...only 67 bucks....thats pretty good tho.
Tickets will prolly be sold out by the time i convince people to come wit me.
exactly my problem. so screw going now.. way too late by now. 67 is nothing. i've noticed rnb/rap/hip hop concerts are almost $100 while punk/pop/rock is 60's. ie missy elliott, justin timberlake n destiny's child were almost $100

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Argonaut said:
Greenday have pretty much lost al credibility they had with me now that they've joind Simple Plan, who SUCK.
Can I ask whats so important about credibility? If I like a band, why should the fact someone else doesn't affect my decision. I spent my $67 on my ticket to Green Day and don't care the slighest if I don't hear Simple Plan play at all... If they have lost credibility, then so be bit, but I still enjoy them enough to go to one of their gigs, just as I did with Groove Armada, Belle & Sebastian, Blink 182, Muse amongst a host of others.

I could understand if there was a statement about Green Day just not cutting it as a live band anymore or their recent material not being as good as their old stuff, because it relies on a bit more objectivity but to talk about credibility, it basically gives a licence to slag off anyone or anything that doesn't take your fancy because in your eyes it isn't, as the cool kiddies say, credible.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I love simple plan and green day, who could think of a better combination to have at a concert, i have awesome tickets, to the side and right up the front, im so excited, going to see good charlotte next sunday though!!! :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
modelzsuck said:
I love simple plan and green day, who could think of a better combination to have at a concert, i have awesome tickets, to the side and right up the front, im so excited, going to see good charlotte next sunday though!!! :D
Shoot yourself. Now. Seriously.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Green Day were great back in the days of Nimrod.. Simple Plan? Way too emo for me. 'oooh daddy doesn't love me, nobody understands me...' Not a fan.

alien -- did you see yellowcard last time they were in Sydney? only 4 months ago, weren't they?? Didn't go, but alot of mates did.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Another reason why abortion shouldn't just be restricted to the unborn.

K

katie_tully

the dynamic duo makes me cry.
i wanted to see green day. NOT simple plan. :(

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Raiks said:
Another reason why abortion shouldn't just be restricted to the unborn.
Go fuck yourself, people have their opinion you dont put them down for that, i dont abuse all the people whose views are different to mine you arsehole.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
katie_tully said:
the dynamic duo makes me cry.
i wanted to see green day. NOT simple plan. :(
No one wants to see Simple Plan, and if they do they should be shot.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
It's the only way Simple Plan can get people to go to their concerts is by performing with Green Day. Otherwise they'll be playing in Westfield Parramatta to a group of sc reaming twelve-year-olds.

Green Day, imo, has droped by simply playing with simple bloody plan.

K

katie_tully

modelzsuck said:
Go fuck yourself, people have their opinion you dont put them down for that, i dont abuse all the people whose views are different to mine you arsehole.
HAHAHA, oh the irony.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
modelzsuck said:
You just did.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
No I didnt, they said that I was another reason why you should be able to abort other than unborn children, like i should be dead. Thats really offensive, I dont care that they dont like simple plan, i care about the fact that they abused me for my opinion in a very offensive way.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Me thinking simple plan are shit is not my opinion. It is a fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)