• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Guys with pointy shoes .. (2 Viewers)

aek

Banned
HSC
So what do you guys think of guys wearing formal shoes that are pointy with jeans. I myself find it very fashionable and up-2-date but my girlfriend and a few others regard it as a bit gay and unfashionable. I'm kind of confused if im actually unfashionable or am i around people who just don't understand. Send your opinion people.

aek

Banned
HSC
mr_brightside said:

If anyone's a fag it'll be you, have a look at your self. You've posted 2000 times on this forum; dude you need a life. Not only that, you've finished your HSC and your still wasting time posting. I would understand if you actually helped people but that's not exactly what your doing you lost kid.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
aek said:
If anyone's a fag it'll be you, have a look at your self. You've posted 2000 times on this forum; dude you need a life. Not only that, you've finished your HSC and your still wasting time posting. I would understand if you actually helped people but that's not exactly what your doing you lost kid.
fag.

Skeeta

HSC
ok i think i know what shoes you're talking about

not girly pointy shoes like triangles..

but the mens ones.. i like them

you see them alot in snakeskin?

HSC
N/A
Can I see pictures?

Are we talking "sort of pointy" or "actually pointy"?

If the former, probably ok, particularly if Carson from Queer Guy says it's ok.

If the latter, guys shouldn't be wearing them. As someone said earlier, they're uber metro (NOT normal metro). There's a fine line in regards to gender fashion these days... us girls can wear YOUR clothes, but you can't wear OURS (this includes pointy-toed shoes. They are firmly entrenched within the female realm, ta). Straight guys and pointy toed shoes just don't seem to mix... I mean, we expect straight guys to have a certain amount of "masculinity" about them. A symbol of femininity - such as pointy-toed shoes - just breaks this image. It's uncomfortable because it just doesn't seem right...

payafee

HSC
aek if pointy shoes are your thing then i say go for it. i personally LOVE pointy shoes and i dont care whether it's on a guy or girl. they look hot

0Jade0

HSC
aek said:

Cut much?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
aek i know what you mean. I reckon they look alrite. He means the flat faced pointy ones.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Tulipa said:
ugh

pointy shoes are so ugly, on guys and girls. they just look stupid.
i love pointies!!

never seen them on a guy, though... pics?

HSC
those pointy high heals are hot on girls <3

i know the shoes your talking about aek, they're relatively crap imo. pick up those flat no lace prada shoes, or maybe windsor and smith if you dont want to spend that much.

this shoe looks hot with girls when they wear dark denim jeans to cover most of it and only the bottom bit of the shoeshows, or the non-boot version

*faints*

Last edited:

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
they look normal, but don't they sorta constrict your toes a bit?

i guess you could always buy one a size bigger so you have a gap on the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)