• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Guys with pointy shoes .. (1 Viewer)

Vahl

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Hate to break it to you, buddy, but you can shove your little pointy elf shoe faggotry. Fashion (where I'm seeing things from) has nothing to do with dressing up like a lost little leprechaun, and while what you're doing must be very popular in your trendy circles, I don't really see how this somehow dictates the final word in fashion for everyone.

If you want to dress like that, fine by me sonny, but don't try to tell me I have no taste because I think you dress like a retarded muppet. I have an opinion and tend to express it at will, and if we're in a thread discussing your cute little shoes, I find my opinion to be quite relevant, moreso because you requested opinions. If you don't like it, don't ask. Failing that, next time you ask for an opinion on your dandy little shoes, perhaps you could add a note that you'd only like to hear opinions from people who agree with you.
Agreed.
Clothes need only be functional. Why this focus on 'fashion'.
Personally, I think fashion obsessed girls aren't attractive.

HSC

they are the shoes i was on about, i got two. these hush puppies ones and prada ones which i can't find
but get them, they're the sex

the truth

HSC
pointy shoes??? each to their own i guess
formal shoes? i didnt even wear shoes like that to my formal (only for the fotos as you do) not me but hey just as i said before each to their own

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
alby said:
some people might reckon i look down a lot, but shoes is not one thing i take much notice of when my eyes are down there :p
shoes are shoes..meh. if they're comfy, then who cares...well within reason of course. owch!
so when you are looking down and some guys think you are looking at their feet but you arent, what are you looking at? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)