• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearlies 2004 (1 Viewer)

13yrsWASTED

hey pplz....i need some help....we do shitall in class in IPT...i have no fukn idea what will b in d test...its on project work....help plzzzz...thanx alot ;)

juggernaut

HSC
ahhh if its on project work then its everything in the project work module??
learn everything from that chapter in ur textbook

stupid question

Scanorama

HSC
Dont be so slack......
Are you sure it is just on project work? My half yearly will be on
1. Project work
2. Information ysytems and databases
3. Communication systems

If your half yearly really just base on the first chapter, then it is very easy,

Good Luck! :)

Beaker

mine was on

project work
multimedia
information systems and databases

If i could go back I'd actually study the analytical parts of project work such as social and ethics etc..

and yes just get the project work syllabus and look off that and see how you go and do some past half yearlys and questions out of the textbooks

13yrsWASTED

thanx guys....juggernaut fuk u :D....umm....if u came to my IPT class ud realise why im confused....i think its on communication systems too....so ill just look throiugh d text book in those topics...thanx for those who helped

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
lolz....i never had half yrlies for IPT...i had project one; project two; communications exam (70 marks...v long ==> to be done in one hour); trials; TPS exam :S....

i guess its vvvv good to have more and more exams! makes you better at application of the work to the senario questions!

juggernaut

HSC
hah i wasnt being slack it just seemed weird
u knew ur test was on project work but u asked what it was on???

i was being serious too, learn everything in that chapter, go through some past papers too

C

CaR

lol...project work

does anyone know how to obtain full marks in constructing a Gantt Chart! I've never gotten full marks...it's so frustrating!!! -___-'

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
LOL gantt charts... ermmm just draw it up?? tasks to be completed on the y axis, time frame on the x axis LOL My half yearlies went great HAHAHA we were tested on Project Work, Info Systems and communication systems... tho a majority of it was on the project work and the multiple choice was on the other two chapters... Anyways, i couldn't be happier with my result!! I think it was actually a past paper cut to pieces :S

so how did everyone else go?

Kyleseto

Do any of use guys have your half yearly study paper ?

it seems every school has done there half yearlys and i was tring to create a selection of paper which i could mod to try to make a special group of sheet that would cover all the topics done that will be in the half yearly that start for us on the 10th may ..... so tat i can share it with the whole class and just rip our teacher in half with the results ........... because he think they we can't even get 50% in his test that he made

Last edited:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
:confused:??? cudnt follow what u said!

Last edited:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Re: Do any of use guys have your half yearly study paper ?

Originally posted by Kyleseto
it seems every school has done there half yearlys and i was tring to create a selection of paper which i could mod to try to make a special group of sheet that would cover all the topics done that will be in the half yearly that start for us on the 10th may ..... so tat i can share it with the whole class and just rip our teacher in half with the results ........... because he think they we can't even get 50% in his test that he made
lol after decoding your message i think i understand what you are saying

so you have written up some notes for everyone in your class

how nice of you to share!

only thing is getting everyone to study them
good luck!!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
ohhhh.....i liked school...but uni is good too cos u have the freedom :D

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i don't want 2 go back 2 skool.....uni is heaps better for me!!!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
well....i love uni as i love the subjects and the freedom of choosing ur timetable and the food ofcourse ;) but school was also one of the best times...i hope i'd say that uni was the best time when i graduate this week of May in 4 yrs time:)

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
HAHAHA i enjoy school... to a certain extent. I only loathe it because of the two of the subjects i'm doing: 2U maths and Physics...

...damn school ><*

and the HSC timetable isn't any better!! ><* i have physics the DAY AFTER IPT!! :'( lucky it isn't the day after Maths... =\ but IPT is placed last again this year... *sigh* the last day of the HSC November 12... ><* life sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)