• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Harry Potter (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Meetup tomorrow, "harry potter" statue (near 'other' E7B exit, dead fountains/trees etc), at noon. Be there or be rectangle ;)

Skittled - if you're coming, do you want to bring your BBA250 textbook for me to buy off you? :D

H?

buddy
HSC
... said:
this is MQ uni, not USYD!!!!

*shakes fist*
I guess I'm rectangle. Darn Economics lecture!

...I'd much rather be oval.

HSC
N/A
... said:
this is MQ uni, not USYD!!!!

*shakes fist*
But I mentioned E7B :(

No other uni had a architect drunk/high enough to order our buildings via the compass system rather than an alphabetical one :(

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Tommorow is one of my MQ days, so I'll be there...somewhere *wanders around in typical first year haphazard fashion*

CieL

HSC
Is there meant to be a set time for this?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i'll be there with bells on from

4pm-7pm lol (got a massive break in between lectures)

and i might come around 1:30pm

i'll probably be there on my own unfortunately so whatever! come say hello to the girl wearing black and pastels and a white bag (lol goodness that sounds bad)

You guys probably won't come around that time.. but i might get some friends to sit with me while i hope that some BOSERS will come up n say hello. *crosses fingers*

Last edited:

H?

buddy
HSC
clairegirl said:
i'll be there with bells on from

4pm-7pm lol (got a massive break in between lectures)

and i might come around 1:30pm

i'll probably be there on my own unfortunately so whatever! come say hello to the girl wearing black and pastels and a white bag (lol goodness that sounds bad)

You guys probably won't come around that time.. but i might get some friends to sit with me while i hope that some BOSERS will come up n say hello. *crosses fingers*
If you're still there at 5pm I might come and say hi :)

Be warned, poor conversationalist = I. :D

Anyone going to the trivia thing at SAMBar tomorrow night? I'm a sucker for trivia nights, so I'll check it out and see if it's any good.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
H? said:
If you're still there at 5pm I might come and say hi :)

Be warned, poor conversationalist = I. :D

Anyone going to the trivia thing at SAMBar tomorrow night? I'm a sucker for trivia nights, so I'll check it out and see if it's any good.
I don't mind poor conversationalist :) ... because when im in a happy mood... which i AM :D coz i just got an internship :D:D i do most of the talking and i ask u questions so u don't have to much, coz im quite content prodding answers out of u, even if they are one word answers :d

I GOT AN INTERNSHIP EVERYONE! :D:D:D yayyyy

monique66

Heh, thanks to Econ110s 'streaming' I will no longer be available at 12 :( I will however be roaming the campus from 11

CieL

HSC
I got work 12:30 onwards..
And my lecture ends at 12.. =(

H?

buddy
HSC
Congratulations claregirl!

Damnation, welcome to the club. Darn Stream 1 being most inconvenient! At least the lecturer ain't bad.

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
clairegirl said:
I don't mind poor conversationalist :) ... because when im in a happy mood... which i AM :D coz i just got an internship :D:D i do most of the talking and i ask u questions so u don't have to much, coz im quite content prodding answers out of u, even if they are one word answers :d

I GOT AN INTERNSHIP EVERYONE! :D:D:D yayyyy
What exactly is an Internship and how are they different from Cadetships/Normal working + part-time uni?

CieL

HSC
I think it's the one you see when you walk up the atrium stairs?

Actually I have no clue.. but when I saw it it looked like Potter to me..

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
redruM said:
What exactly is an Internship and how are they different from Cadetships/Normal working + part-time uni?
they're voluntary, no pay, 1-2 days a week :D. I'm doing the one day one a week for 6 months :d. I think they're different in the sense that you don't have to do part time uni to do this.. you can do full time uni and this is like an extra curricular thing... u work 8:30-5:30 one day a week in a firm, gain experience etc etc

i had to go through 3 interviews to get this so im happy :D I get exposure to a HR/recruitment firm :)

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Yeah, its the "Graduate" statue.

Edit: Thanks for that clairegirl. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)