• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Have you been caught "jigging" by BOS or Police? (1 Viewer)

Have you been caught "jigging" by BOS or Police?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Care factor = zero!

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters

overwhelming

Police officers go up to you and ask you why you are out of school.

You are within your right to just refuse to answer lol.

G

Gavvvvvin

Once me and my friends got busted for jigging sport. We were walking home and this truancy officer picked us up in his car and took us back to school.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I have never jigged---- Yr 12 is the year i want to do all the things that i never had the guts to do in junior - jig but then i might miss something AUUUGH and get a detention SO SAD I KNOW

G

Gavvvvvin

Trust me, you dont wanna start missing things this year. At the beggining of this year, I thought it would be alright if I missed or didnt pay attention in class. Now I am so far behind its not funny :(

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
na, i've never been caught by the police for jigging, but the only person we look out for is our principal/deputy who sometimes patrol the station to look out for any jiggers. :D

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
nah...not by them. but the skool caught me and i was so scared cos my parents were freaking...but when i got home i talked to my mum and convinced her that i was heaps sorry and i wouldnt do it again so she let me off and gave me a lift to my friends party!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
we turned up and left whenever we wanted to in year 12, it was the most relaxed year. Technically we weren't allowed to, but teachers tended to turn a blind eye to it.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Katie123
I have never jigged---- Yr 12 is the year i want to do all the things that i never had the guts to do in junior - jig but then i might miss something AUUUGH and get a detention SO SAD I KNOW
dont coz in the junior years it doesnt wreck anything in year 12 it is sort of important

jessum

HSC
i got stopped by the police at 8:45am when i was in town on my way to school. they made me get out my timetable to prove i didnt start till 9:45. it was the biggest joke ever. the amount of times ive been in town during lunch and frees, and then they stop me at 8:45am?? grrrr stupid if u ask me

Rahul

Dead Member
i saw a group of yr 12 punks from my high school when i was going to uni on monday around 2.40, in mufti.

i should have called the school. an anon. tip off! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)