• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help (Prelim.) (1 Viewer)

aek

Banned
HSC
I've unfortunately missed all the pracs (experiments) for the prelim course as i was at a soccer development camp in italy for about 8 months . . i was just wondering if anyone knows a site with the experiments with the whole 9 yards (results, conclusion, risk analysis) . . if any-one can assist i'll b highly grateful, thanks.

HSC
There are certain preliminary books that cover all pracs, give Spotlight chemistry or Macquarie chemistry a go, they both come in the preliminary version

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
panda-bum said:
but does it relate to each other?
well most ppl here say they dont too much.. but my chem teacher doesnt stop ranting on how prelim is madatory to do well in hsc chem....hmmm.... and aparantly the prelimis harder?

rama_v

HSC
princessj said:
well most ppl here say they dont too much.. but my chem teacher doesnt stop ranting on how prelim is madatory to do well in hsc chem....hmmm.... and aparantly the prelimis harder?
The only thing you need to know from prelim chemistry is the different types of bonding and calculations (which ironically are the hardest parts of prelim chemistry lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)