• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help wit my cafs IRP (1 Viewer)

sxc_nikki

HSC
Hey guys, i hav my cafs irp topic which is 'being from a sole parent family impacts negetively on the wellbeing of an adolescent' n i need extra help. if any of use hav done this topic or similar could u let mi no or if ne1 wants 2 offer any help it would b appreciated. thanx

ane_st

HSC
my friend is doing something similiar, but shes doing the impact on children, what exactl did you need help wit??

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i did a very similar topic and it turned out all wrong.. my teacher said i had everything great, my information was detailed and my interviews etc were good but i failed to come to any real conclusion other then they are effected emotionally and physically.. she said i needed more to it?
so think about how you would come to conclusions because it is a research project and most people already know the negative impacts of being from a sole parent family.

ledge56

HSC
I would like to know if anyone has done a IRP on a Disability on Spina Bifida.. If so Could you email me .

My Second Email Addy is ledge56@hotmail.com i always check it

asqw

HSC
sxc_nikki said:
Hey guys, i hav my cafs irp topic which is 'being from a sole parent family impacts negetively on the wellbeing of an adolescent' n i need extra help. if any of use hav done this topic or similar could u let mi no or if ne1 wants 2 offer any help it would b appreciated. thanx

hey sxc nikki, how r ya? i can help you with ur assignment but on one condition u have 2 gimme ur fone number and have a wbcam and u have b very horny and have big JUGS luv ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)