• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Heyy..juz wonderin wat should i include in a executive summary? (1 Viewer)

GlaM0uR

HSC
Heyy..
Im doing my Preliminary Business Assessment on Investigating a small business but i dont know what to write for my executive summary.
This is what i have written so far:

Metro colour painters is a business that provides commercial and industrial painting within Sydney. MCP is a Sole trader and is owned by Alex Shojai. It’s currently in the post-maturity stage of the business life cycle and is growing in size because of their unique, professional Italian and Persian designs.

thats all i have.. i dont know what to add to it...ive seen all these other business reports from other students but they are long and have alot of subheadings. i dont want mine like that...i just want 1-2 paragraphs but im so lost.

can u guys plz help suggest??

Thanxx :)

dots

HSC
The executive summary is basically a summary of what you talked about in your report... hope it helps because i don't know what you wrote in the report...

just some added information if you didn't know already is to underline all your headings...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GlaM0uR said:
Heyy..
Im doing my Preliminary Business Assessment on Investigating a small business but i dont know what to write for my executive summary.
This is what i have written so far:

Metro colour painters is a business that provides commercial and industrial painting within Sydney. MCP is a Sole trader and is owned by Alex Shojai. It’s currently in the post-maturity stage of the business life cycle and is growing in size because of their unique, professional Italian and Persian designs.

thats all i have.. i dont know what to add to it...ive seen all these other business reports from other students but they are long and have alot of subheadings. i dont want mine like that...i just want 1-2 paragraphs but im so lost.

can u guys plz help suggest??

Thanxx :)
An executive summary is just a brief outline of what you're going to talk about in your report.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
brief outline of what you're going to talk about and a brief outline on the business that you are going to talk about! :)

eg: this is taken from my business assignment (got 20/20)
The sydney tower restaurant is the main focus in this report which has made a good reputation over the years in which it has been opened. However; the new management and refurbishment of the levels in the Sydney Tower Restaurant has created a second impression onto those who thought bad of the Sydney Tower Restaurant.

The service that is offered at Sydney Tower Restaurant allows the customers to have a luxurious stress-free breakfast, lunch or dinner while enjoying the view of the city at any time of the year.

This report will explore every marketing aspect of Sydney Tower Restaurant; ranging from their Mission Statment, to their marketing strategies, situational analysis of sydney tower REstaurant to the impelementation of the marketing strategies and the Ethical & Legal issues that are associated with the business
hope that helps u.
there are also resources that contain executive summaries that can help you! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)