• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how big a change is yr 11 maths to yr 10 maths (2 Viewers)

Kingportable

HSC
What kind of super school are you going too? Your only just a quarter way to past SC and you already know most that we known in Year 11? Must be expensive.... Are all your teachers like good or do they just cram all these to you? Or is your family just big on maths? Because dam....

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
yr 11 maths is just 2 unit stuff so its not really a big change, the big change comes in yr 12 with 4 u and 3 u

bleakarcher

HSC
lol naa. its not labourr to me. i love maths. i just teach myself it. i have borrowed the coroneos textbook, its this orange one for 3 unit maths. going good lol :cool:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
lol naa. its not labourr to me. i love maths. i just teach myself it. i have borrowed the coroneos textbook, its this orange one for 3 unit maths. going good lol :cool:
that coroneos orange one is crap. my skool prescribed that to us, i havent opened it all year. the only thing i hav done for 3 unit all year have been past papers

bleakarcher

HSC
how is it? although i agree in some cases as some of the questions for certain topics are pretty easy...

bleakarcher

HSC
who saw my school on the newz today lol concerning the 'major hack' of a teacherz password?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)