• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how come i get another UniPass when i get my student ID? (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
you lost it or what?

you need to walk up to the IT service desk in the library and they'll print out a temprary unipass for you so you can get your accounts back

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
i mean, when i FIRST enrol etc with (using myUNSW), i had to create my own uni pass etc. but then i get ANOTHER uni pass from FM assist people on piece of paper

What is this????

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
theres only supposed to be one unipass, unless you're in cse or some other faculty, where they run their own accounts.

try logging into myunsw with either, if one doesn't work then the other is your current unipass.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
i mean, when i FIRST enrol etc with (using myUNSW), i had to create my own uni pass etc. but then i get ANOTHER uni pass from FM assist people on piece of paper

What is this????
Yeah I found this out when I got home later today. All you have to do is this:
(1) Log onto myUNSW to check that your new password is the UniPass given to you after getting your student card
(2) Once you have done this go to https://wombos.unsw.edu.au/ and it is here that you can change your UniPass to whatever it was before.

Hope this helps you out.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
If it's the same as it was in 07 when I started uni (and it probably is, most of you guys don't know how to read) the unipass you created was only your temporary unipass. You are then issued with your permanent unipass - which you can then change to whatever you like (ie: back to what you had your temp unipass).

It's a bit weird but it's some security mumbo-jumbo.

frezbo

HSC
I'm fairly sure it wasn't another 'UniPass', but a 'Universal Password'. However, I have NO IDEA what a 'Universal Password' is :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)