• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How did the hsc go??! (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
OMFG... :(... we got ours on the 19th....sucks :(

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
ooh yeah it's over!!!

11:30 today, nice and easy. not too bad, a bit of a fumble but it was in my australian music piece (ie it has no tonal centre, no constant tempo- sounds weird) so i dont realy know if my examiners would have picked up on it. well heres hoping they wont anyway!

composition and performance down, now only aural to go..........

uh oh

parko :D

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
yeah it is an anitclimax, eh? after performing all these cool pieces for like a year now, all i get to do in class now is aural- melody dictation *shudders* essays, naming the compositional device used here and there............... uggggh how boring. and it's a pain cos im the only one in music 2- nowhere to hide if i get the answer wrong!

if i decide to study properly for it (im not a fan of aural) i might be able to nail it. we'll have to see i spose!

good luck everyone

parko:D

tash

lalalala
HSC
i don't mind it that much. the problem is that we get rather neglected cos we have 2 teachers but 1 teaches music 2 as well so they get slightly prioritised over us, and therefore don't have a teacher half the time. and as you would know, whhen you don't have a teacher you don't do work. so we haven't had a proper aural lesson all term and i feel SCREWED!!!

Juliet

HSC
me screwed too, soooo badly! I write down what i think i hear...and then i find out i was wrong...a i am sooo stuffed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)