• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how many page of notes for 1 topic? (1 Viewer)

triheart

HSC
Hey guys, I'm currently making notes for preliminary half yearlies. First time having stimulus based question for economics and wanting to know how many pages needed for 1 topic?

For example topic 2 consumer and business my notes are around 4 pages but at notes/resources i seen notes that are 1 page and one with 8 pages. Well I know quality over quantity but is it better off having less notes? Like my 4 page of notes turn into 1-2 pages?

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
start by writing detailed notes
then summarise them
then summarise the summaries
and so on
until your left walking into the exam with very minimalist notes.

gnrlies

HSC
Hey guys, I'm currently making notes for preliminary half yearlies. First time having stimulus based question for economics and wanting to know how many pages needed for 1 topic?

For example topic 2 consumer and business my notes are around 4 pages but at notes/resources i seen notes that are 1 page and one with 8 pages. Well I know quality over quantity but is it better off having less notes? Like my 4 page of notes turn into 1-2 pages?
Do whatever feels right for you. Everyone is different. how long is a piece of string?

triheart

HSC
Oh alright fair enough but i keep in mind the short the better as it's hard to remember things these days.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
write em by chapter numbers and heading, keep it very organised, make sure u summarise it so well that words automatically click into ur head and expand out.
no dude

having a pile of papers like a mountain is the best way to organise.

you can sleep on it too which is always a bonus =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)