• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many units? (1 Viewer)

How many units do YOU do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdcb4

HSC
12 Units.
Had 16 for all of prelim, thought about keeping 14 or 15 units for HSC, argued with the Careers advisor for an hour about it, 12 is nice and cruisy. (Between one week and the next I went from 0 to 7 frees a week)

A lot of people seem to think that 12 is the ideal amount and that anything else is just setting you up to fail, personally I think you could ace it with anywhere from 10 - 14 units. 15 & 16 you could stil get 90's quite easily but it would be damned hard to get high 90's without essentially ignoring at least one subject.

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
And what subject did you drop?
extension 2 english... too time consuming for my liking. I thought i'd balance out the sanity with ext 2 maths and physics, but with lack of motivation, i decided it was out.

a lack of motivation has caused my summer holiday study plans to disintegrate too :eek:

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
LepRecon said:
wow i cant believe some people actually are doing more than 13 units. i think thats insane. currently in doing 12 units with 2 ext units. i find it insane. i use my free periods to relax and calm down and occasionally them to study.
Thats the same thinking i have on frees. I do all the stuff on the net that i would do at home, so when i get home i can do my hwk without ne distractions. And im only doing on ext 2 class. But i dont have frees beacause of my ext 2 class, i have it cause i dropped engineering. It sucks cos i dont get ne frees for doing ext2 maths :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)