• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to choose a career? (1 Viewer)

tabbaa

HSC
In year 12 of course and I cant seem to find a uni course to undertake that has great prospects and can earn you a decent amount of money. I tried personality career tests but they dont seem to work.

Does anyone have any ideas????

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
you will by the end of the year. just go with the flow. you should be getting some career expo crap everyone who doesnt know decides then if not then they decide in uni. and when it all goes rong they keep deciding first year alot of people change subjects. so doesnt really matter. if your a guy decent money its simple if you like business crap do that in uni (somewhere in that fields) like maths and physics n crap engineering IT . arts and crap iono teacher art i dont know....well thats all i can say

HSC
Ask careers advisors, you will have a careers expo day and do more researching like contact students in courses that interest you, post in the uni section on this forum, read up on uni websites contact the uni's, and i rather not pick subject to study at uni that you are not sure about, pondering is not good. Rather pick subject that you like and want to do rather than "winging it" dont want to do change and swap and change just RESEARCH!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
tabbaa said:
In year 12 of course and I cant seem to find a uni course to undertake that has great prospects and can earn you a decent amount of money. I tried personality career tests but they dont seem to work.

Does anyone have any ideas????
Engineering

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
B Commerce (Liberal Studies) @ Usyd :)
Engineering / Commerce

BackCountrySnow

HSC
What subjects do you do?
what are you good at?
Most importantly, what do you enjoy doing??

Foxodi

HSC
Those career tests are great for giving a general idea IMO. Maybe you just dont have a strong interest in anything - in which case become a bum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)