• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nr790

HSC
School was suprising in a good way teacher lectured us about HSC. and we stated the yr 12 course on all topics which i must say looks way more interesting than the yr11 course

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Nothing eventful. Two subjects, two frees. Fought with friends about Schoolies plans. Took an hour and a half to get home because of bushfires and the cancellation of all the trains and stuff. Am now waiting idly until I have to attend this Year 12 information night with my mum later on tonight.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
happii said:
man i have been having exams all this week.... got pdh music and business to go....
Ouuuchh :/. Good luck though!

Mm, so far all the classes have just been going over the preliminary exams.
Getting the form for subject choices tomorrow; won't be getting our new timetable until week 3! First 'unofficial' MX2 class tomorrow though, oh man.

xsjado

HSC
kinda lame.
Year 12 officially starts next week...

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah it got hotter today. Sucked. But we up'ed our rank and now we're 2nd. We've been stressing with all the business shit. Well at least I have. I accidentally deposited 5 million dollars in our term deposit. :)

We shall be shooting our commercial tomorrow. Tomorrow's cold! Yay! Anyways, year 12 hasn't kicked in one bit since there's no classes and all.

Foxodi

HSC
Nothing new happened for us, just in 90% of our class's our teachers are teaching us stuff 'related' to the HSC course, when in reality we are doing the HSC textbooks themselves (yr 12 doesnt officialy start for us until week 3, but as my maths teacher said "this isnt yr 12 work, its 'revision' :D"
Tomorrow we will be given a talk/allowed to use the year 12 common room yay, time for cheese-ham toasted sandwich's!

Time to quit procrastination, and study study study, Year 12 is here baby!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology: More enzyme practicals.
MX1: teacher was away.
Modern History: Weimar Republic 1923-1929.
English: Read My Place.

genril

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
Nothing eventful. Two subjects, two frees. Fought with friends about Schoolies plans. Took an hour and a half to get home because of bushfires and the cancellation of all the trains and stuff. Am now waiting idly until I have to attend this Year 12 information night with my mum later on tonight.
Haha, I bet that argument was a great one if it was with the friends I have been told about.

Jachie

HSC
genril said:
Haha, I bet that argument was a great one if it was with the friends I have been told about.
Yeah, pretty much. Nah, it wasn't so much of a fight, more of a heated discussion about what we're doing. But it's really hard to explain without going into the details of the original plan, so yeah...

genril

Banned
HSC
pm it to me, i want to know what the sheltered people wanted to do. :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
^Happy Birthday! :)

Biology: Did nothing.
2U Maths: More questions about discriminant.
CApps: Counting the days towards the last lesson. We talked about the brain today and what type of a learner we are.
Chemistry: Catalytic and steam cracking.

genril

Banned
HSC
hap hap happy birthday

Biology: Enzymes, I am finding this stuff hard. Anyone else done it yet?
PDHPE: Health in Australia, lol this subject is a joke. If I don't get 90+ in this I am a disgrace.

free periods woo

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology: Enzymes, I am finding this stuff hard. Anyone else done it yet?
It's pretty fun :) Better than local ecosystem shit.

genril

Banned
HSC
Oh for sure, but for some reason I am finding the concept hard to understand, just looked it up on the csu site though and I think I get it now.

Jachie

HSC
Whoo happy birthday!

Today was pretty good. I was at Gloria Jeans this afternoon and there was this asian person sitting near me and I was like OMG THAT IS TOTALLY HIRO FROM HEROES but then they started speaking and I realized it was a woman :eek:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Fk, Bos is slow. State library tomorrow to knuckle down for Modern.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Happy Birthday :)!

2U SOR: Aboriginal spirituality stuff.
IPT: this has turned into a free study period until week 3 since I'm dropping it, yay.
4U Math: Complex numbers. I just tried the homework; some questions I can't do already and it's only the first lesson :/.
English: Just a general overview of the year 12 course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)