• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How's your heath guys? (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I have been eating McDonalds everyday since Term 1 week 5! My health is deteriorating. I can't even wake up on time.

Bloodstriker

HSC
Spi, are you trolling or are you serious lol?
I stop all exercise during exam period (not too bad, usually only 1 week at a time)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I am serious. I haven't had a good night's rest since...

The only exercise I receive is running up our school steps which is a long and arduous walk, running home to study and sport.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys shouldn't be that worried at this stage, and McDonalds is bad, stop it. Ever since I started working out about 5 weeks ago, I've stopped junk food, and 2 weeks ago I had McDonalds, honestly felt really sick afterwards (for the first time).

wishingstar

HSC
Exercise - running to the train station every morning to make it between the doors by 1 second.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
My health is deteriorating sleeping at 2am, drinking up and go, etc. Beast mode requires sacrifice.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Very good. Exercise + swimming routine working well

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If the HSC/Prelim is affecting your health - go see a Counselor. Seriously. It shouldn't be.

Stress is good - in moderation, however, if it begins affecting your health, it becomes detrimental.

Gigacube

HSC
Just a bit healthier. I try to eat more fruity yoghurt. It's quite nice.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I sleep less, resulting in me feeling tired throughout the day.
I eat unhealthy because I can't be bothered eating healthily.
I'm gaining weight... which makes me feel self-conscious.
I'm constantly feeling stressed and overworked...

Overall, I think my health is deteriorating. But meh, what do you expect. It's senior year. This is what it's all about, isn't it?

Blushii

HSC
I've been eating a lot more than usual...I guess its an indirect form of busying myself from studying lol.
Morning classes have lead to me become sleep deprived as well as me staying up a lot later than usual to get everything done.

Its not the physical health which really affects me significantly, its more the mental anxiety of exams, assessments, the HSC...and pretty much the future which is dealing the real damage to me...

Oh well, only 4-ish months left!

jnney

lemon
HSC
I really need to get my sleep, eat and study time sorted out. It's messed up 99% of the time.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Need to hit up the gym again; been lazy the last week. Also got to buy better food, to cook better things.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I exercise enough but I eat shockingly, I'm always in a rush and always get fast food or something. I've put on a lil weight I think. I am more tired but that's because morning class makes me tired.

But I wasn't a particularly healthy eater in jnr years either, so not really a by product of increased stress or anything in yr 11. In fact, Yr 11 is less stressful than I thought it'd be, we do more work and have more tests but way less assignments than jnr school.

When I go into Yr 12 mode, my health will probably deteriote a little from beast mode, but pain is temporary and glory is eternal. I worry my beast mode may never activate though :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Semi beast mode for the win! I just bought Maccas again. I really need to defeat this addiction.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Oh my god lol. Get off the maccas! Lack of nutritions = not good for studying. You get tired more easily etc etc

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I do try to stop, but it's so delicious! Soon Spiral will be very big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)