• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Huh? (1 Viewer)

anjo.

HSC
I accepted a main offer for a Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing but I'm still waiting for the late round offers for my first preference. Thing is, apparently I have to go to this compulsory on site 'advisory day' on the 2nd of Feb which is a couple of days before the late round offers come out.

It says it is compulsory but would I have to go even if I'm waiting for the late round offers?

To make things worse I'm not even in the country during this time until the 24th of Feb! I'm worried this going to screw up my enrolling process into uni. I've already applied for a late enrolment application for macq.. but I'm not even sure if I'm even going to macq. Can you un-enrol?

kevinant

HSC
You have to get a proxy to do it for you, and it's better that you enrol at 2nd of Feb otherwise you'll miss out the offer and forced to take a "gap year" if you didn't get late round offer.

You can accept late round offer and withdraw enrolment just by not picking any units before the outcome of late round and accept/enrol in late round offer. (So don't enrol in subjects on estudents after you attended the enrolment day) until the outcome of late round offers comes out.

X

xeuyrawp

Yes, main round enrolment is early than late round offers.

If you want to secure a spot at uni, you should accept your main round offer and enrol. If you can't enrol, there are two options: 1. Get a proxy to do it for you, 2. late enrolment. Both of these options come up after you accept your offer.

anjo.

HSC
You can accept late round offer and withdraw enrolment just by not picking any units before the outcome of late round and accept/enrol in late round offer. (So don't enrol in subjects on estudents after you attended the enrolment day) until the outcome of late round offers comes out.
Alright so I checked out the proxy form and a 'proposed program' needs to be filled out.... does that mean enrolment into the units :confused:

X

xeuyrawp

Alright so I checked out the proxy form and a 'proposed program' needs to be filled out.... does that mean enrolment into the units :confused:
...? It means you need to fill out the Proposed Program form. You give the form to the proxy who gets it signed by an academic. The proxy then takes the signed form and gets enrolled on the computer system. You're officially fully enrolled once you're put into the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)