• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I am choosing Ancient History over Chemistry and IT.is that wise?:] (1 Viewer)

happyyappygurl

Hey lolz, funni how another convo just started out of the question , but hey girl 04 go with what you think is right. I think that AH is much more interesting compared to Chem, I had the same prob.... good teacher for AH... and reverse teacher etc. for chem. I had friends on both side... but I settled for a good teacher who was going to motivate me to do my very best first... its in your hands... changing lines is A MAJOR annoyance, Ive been through it all.... but sacrifices are to be made and effort... chem or AH should be good either way.... only thing was I wished I still had IT in my selection. But yeah hope all goes well.
Happy yappy gurl

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by happyyappygurl
Hey lolz, funni how another convo just started out of the question , but hey girl 04 go with what you think is right. I think that AH is much more interesting compared to Chem, I had the same prob.... good teacher for AH... and reverse teacher etc. for chem. I had friends on both side... but I settled for a good teacher who was going to motivate me to do my very best first... its in your hands... changing lines is A MAJOR annoyance, Ive been through it all.... but sacrifices are to be made and effort... chem or AH should be good either way.... only thing was I wished I still had IT in my selection. But yeah hope all goes well.
Happy yappy gurl
thanks. the only thing holding me back from changing at the momkent is that if i do chem or ancient i will prob get about 85/90 in whichever i did and chem would scale better. it makes it hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)