• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I dont have a parking permit, what do i do? (1 Viewer)

robbie1

HSC
ill be driving to uni and i still havent got a parking permit, so wat happens on monday when i drive in?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i think it takes a few weeks for them to become really strict on the permits. get one online, and print out the reciept, stick in in your window temporarily til the permit comes in the mail.

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
I drove to uni everday last year - never got a parking permit - never got a ticket and.....never got arrested.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I was at Penrith campus one day a week last year, they weren't concerned at all with the permits until about easter, after that, apparently they started checking and stuff,

I don't know what Parramatta campus is like, I was there this week for a couple of hours and actually saw someone paying for parking at those auto thingys!! I was like...as if you'd pay... but hey, first years hehe :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
If you've paid like people said stick your reciept to the window, you can't help that it hasnt come yet and you will be getting one. if you havent ordered it yet could pay the $4 I guess its a lot less than a parking fine I assume. But I doubt they will be checking in the first few weeks, I stuck my permit on for orientation and most people didnt have one, and the uni was just handing out parking info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)