• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i like a girl who is gay (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Serius said:
haha i like this thread. Feel special that out of all the guys shes ever met, you turned her straight lol. Yeah i think you should see chasing amy, best movie[well not really but it has jay and silent bob]
Either that or she is bi and didnt know it until you came along, still pretty high praise though.

go for it, sexuality religion, race, whatever should never ever get in the way of love. Nike: no games, just sports [<3 what women want]
ye i gotta check a few movies/tv series out aftr this thread!! hehehe... yeh well we went out tonite... with her friends.. so not much was said.. but opened up later on etc... but yeh not so much intimate tonite.. but she was like muckn around with me infront of her mates... which shes alreadi done eversince the beginning... i dunt know when wil b the right time to tell her.. if she wants a relationship or not.. cuz i know it does scare girls.. etc... so i think i'l just see how it goes maybe? and she mtie b going thru a phase... so i dunt want either of us to get hurt.. not her anyway

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah i wouldnt pretend to be a young person if i was him...like cause if you were a teacher there would be some legality issues of posing to be a young person and talking in young peoples ' love and relationships" thread. I am sure the board of studies wouldnt look to kindly on that sort of behavour, could end up losing your job

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Is it just me or has not one person mentioned threesome. Thi bloke should be over the moon.

katy-g

HSC
Shell said:
YES WATCH THIS SHOW!! DELTA IS ON IT ON SOME EPISODES!!!
Are you shitting me?

Who does she play Shell???!

EDITED TO ADD: Looked it up. Man, i must have totally missed that epsiode.

Pissed off.

Last edited:

aj_number_10

HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
listen.. i like a girl who is gay... lesbian if you want to call it... we like each other... she has alreadi came out a while back... and shes telln me that if we get togethr now... she feels everyone will judge her etc.... we have kissed etc... and have a mad time togethr... what u reckon i should do.???

shes a lovely girl... i've spoken with her... and just told her.. we'll see how things go and not realli think about a relatoinship unless we fall into it... she was kewl with this
r u serious
htis is the best probably situation
she wants chicks man
lesbians

davin

HSC
N/A
Wolfowitz said:
Ugh.
I know where you're coming from.
I like lesbians too. The problem really comes in when women find out they're lesbians shortly after dating you. That's happened to me twice now.
it just means taht after you, no other guy would do. take it in stride

riot_girl88

HSC
One of the best things that u can get out of this is the knowledge that she is not fully gay, so there is still some hope if she manages to kiss u without spewing afterwards. no one can tell u wat to do. i mean ur the only one who has met her, spent time with her and stuff. but if shes gay then most likely u'll end up getting hurt, so yeh, i dont no. how old is she? how long has she been gay? if she's known that she's gay for a while then chances are she will not change.

But think about it before getting into a serious relationship, if she is bi would u mind if she went out with other girls while seeing u at the same time? i mean its pretty hard for a striaght person to see their partner with other people especially when from the same sex.

Good Luck!

riot_girl88

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
edit - to the threadmaker

dude if you really are a teacher as people have suggested, i strongly suggest you get the fuck off these forums pretending to be a young person. its an abuse of trust & privelige, as well as making you look like a potential paedofile.

fuck off
Is he a teacher??! how do u know that? Dude if ur a teacher i would strongly recommend u get off these forums, especially this sub- forum, like serius said u could get into serious shit.

how weird i never thought about it, our teachers could be on our forums, is their no privacy left in the world, i mean we get enough of them already at school!!! to all u teachers i say Get a life and get off ur site!!!

Dr_Doom

HSC
omg! and I thought I was the only teacher on this forum! awesome!

Yeh if she's lezzo you can 4get about it mate. What would you think if some guy liked you!? That is probably how awkward she feels about it...

brb chicken nuggets are ready :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)