• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i signed up to a new unit 'DEM127' (1 Viewer)

HSC
I withdrew from POL167 on Friday, comtemplated if i shouldn't or not over the first 2 weeks and decided to switch to DEM127 ... i havent been to any lectures or tut's.. and havn't got any textbook or unit outline yet... wondering if anyone is willing to offer their first few lecture notes as i have no idea wats going on.. so is there a unit outline some1 can send me .. im totally lost on it .. i have the text's for POL167 if any1 is interested in buying em PM me... they are brand new 'Political thought' .. 'Political ideologies' and 'Political thoery' ...

Does DEM127 involve alot of 2unit maths? .... (im screwed if it does')

X

xeuyrawp

little-rat-boi said:
Does DEM127 involve alot of 2unit maths? .... (im screwed if it does')
Wouldn't that have been good to investigate before switching? :S

Also, for future reference, if you're ever contemplating switching units, go to all the tutes and lectures from the outset, even though you might not be enrolled in one of them.

HSC
yeah i looked into it and it looked quite interesting, i think it is more related to my degree than politics and i think that i can excel more with demographics rather than politics.. so yeah.. i just need some notes from the first few lectures i might ask someone in my tutorial i just hope i don't get rejected.. :S

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Demography is best suited to Marketing, but it is an ok elective I guess.
See you in there ;)

HSC
i havnt attended any lectures of it or tutorials for it since i only enrolled in it on friday .. am i screwed? :(

do you think people will be kind enough to let me photocopy there notes from when they started in the course or i just shouldn't ask and jus learn from next week without any knowledge of what had been said in the first 2 weeks.. :(

CieL

HSC
Just ask for notes, I'm sure people will be more than willing to help you

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
little-rat-boi said:
i havnt attended any lectures of it or tutorials for it since i only enrolled in it on friday .. am i screwed? :(

do you think people will be kind enough to let me photocopy there notes from when they started in the course or i just shouldn't ask and jus learn from next week without any knowledge of what had been said in the first 2 weeks.. :(
With DEM127, I think you need to listen to him closely. To me, it seems like you need to know the reasons behind certain trends, and the lecture slides don't really go into that. The easiest way to get that info is to listen in lectures.

I'd be happy to give you what I've got, so let me know.

Kutay

University
HSC
little-rat-boi said:

hey well are you actually enrolled in it? as if you are go to e-reserve and search DEM127 and you will find the course notes and lecture slides etc on there, also go to webct

HSC
i enrolled in DEM127 on friday so it hasn't registered on WEBct just yet... :(

any notes will help..... :'( my tutorial is at 3pm on wednesday, are any of you guys in my class?

X

xeuyrawp

Alternatively, if someone her types up their notes, they could send them to you.

I type up most of mine but, alas, I don't do DEM127. Want to learn about hieroglyphs instead?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
little-rat-boi said:
i enrolled in DEM127 on friday so it hasn't registered on WEBct just yet... :(

any notes will help..... :'( my tutorial is at 3pm on wednesday, are any of you guys in my class?
I was in that tute, changed to the 2pm now.

Edit: I'll get the DEM127 out to you after a while. I will send decent (readable) stuff....don't want to give out my scribbled piece of shit. :)

HSC
"redruM" If you do type your notes up from the first few lectures can you send them to me? do you need my email or can you just do it over boredofstudies.org .. your help is greatly appreciated..

"PwarYuex" I'm from 50% egyptain descent (seriously) so i know a little about hieroglyphs. hehehe

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Damn, you signed up to a new unit? That's so interesting, somebody should make a thread about it. Tell us what the last shit you had was like, and what your favourite colour is.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're quite the bitch aren't ya :)

For future reference, may I suggest you keep the fuck out of a thread if you don't want to read it :)

X

xeuyrawp

little-rat-boi said:
"PwarYuex" I'm from 50% egyptain descent (seriously) so i know a little about hieroglyphs. hehehe
Really!?

Which side, paternal or maternal? Egyptian as in Egyptian Arab?

fnkychk said:
Damn, you signed up to a new unit? That's so interesting, somebody should make a thread about it. Tell us what the last shit you had was like, and what your favourite colour is.
That's mean. He's asking for advice, that's the point of this place.

Philomena_86 said:
so rob did u get a transfer into law this yr?
Yes, I still had to fill out the quota. Why do you ask?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
little-rat-boi said:
"redruM" If you do type your notes up from the first few lectures can you send them to me? do you need my email or can you just do it over boredofstudies.org .. your help is greatly appreciated..

I really cannot say when this will happen, but when and if I organise something I'll let you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)