• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I was talking to a school teacher...ON MANHUNT! O_O (1 Viewer)

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
I don't know his name or anything, but still I find this incredibly amusing..and if you want to find out who he is, you can always go on the site. ;P

Okay, so I was on manhunt..hunting for men I suppose, I was really bored amongst other things lol. Anyway, this guy who's like 40 starts chatting to me (always the old ones like me) so, I start talking back.....we talk about casual stuff ast first, like where in Sydney are you, etc...and then he asks me what I do for a living, I tell him I'm a student and blah blah, I ask him the same question and he says "I hope this doesn't scare you....but I'm a school teacher" and I was like WOAH....it made the graphic things he said he'd like to do to me soon after (I'll spare you the details) even more funny than it already would be to me, because I'm thinking this is probably one of the reasons they banned corporal punishment....the teachers were getting turned on from it! O_O Whatever the case, the whole fact he was into disiplining and dominating AND he was in a job where disipline and shit is involved with young people, who he also seemed to be into.....I was like trying to think of what he must want to do to some of the students, or worse what he has tried to do haha.

I previously studied in another country, and coming here I've noticed that people's attitude towards pedophiles in school is very casual. Where I have come from, this is very taboo and something that is taken very seriously by not only the school, but also the students. It's not something that's like "Oh my god, how disgusting..oh well that's life" it's like "It's disgusting, and I'm reporting it"..for me, any teacher who even tries to have a sexual encounter with school-aged student outside of their own school, it doesn't feel appropriate and I guess because of the country I grew up in, I find this kind of thing a bit shocking..I've gotten used to it, but I still can't believe the attitude towards it is rather casual in comparison to where I came from and I guess I'm wondering if you guys think this is 'normal' or acceptable or do you feel it's something that you have to tolerate? Like if you knew your teacher was talking with other school-aged students, would you report it or would you not?

I think it's a bit wrong that people like this are actually teaching and that someone teaching you could be like this. I don't think the people themselves are wrong, we all have things we're into but the fact that for example there are teachers out there, I know I've had one that likes to touch students on the shoulders and put his hands around them when they're talking and it's like....yeah, he could just be friendly but it could mean something else too..it's something I used to take very seriously but as I've continued to live here, I guess I've become used to it because at the end of the day it's not like they're harming me....but I'm wondering how everyone else might feel about this?

Last edited:

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
I thought it was funny, and I thought it was interesting what the people who teach us sometimes do in their spare time...makes you think about who teaches us. Of course this isn't so bad compared to some other stories, but still it's like.....yikes! Because the stories I've heard are usually from people like in the US, one I recall from Germany with the teacher who webcammed to her students topless....and yeah, it's just like...mm..

'What the fuck' was the point of your post? :)

Last edited:

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
some teacher are paedophiles etc, i think people have a good idea of what teachers do in their spare time

what are you like 12?

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
Lol, you're getting quite angry over me posting this..I think you're the one who's 12, sweety. Perhaps it's time for a time out?

ATAR_boy

HSC
do u want to die or wat
HAHA, its only Bored of studies, lets be rational. Though, your right, its not a topic which should be posted on BOS...ftw.

I know of a few teachers from my high school that would deliberately 'talk' to the Chicks in the class..1 on 1, just so they could have a 'sneak-peek'.
But this happens in alot of schools, i dont understand why someone would waste their time making a post of it.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Dude, dob him in to some authority and post the results/transcripts on here.

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
So, according to your profile you do the HSC in 2011 (so u must be 16) and you are male.

WTF are u doing on manhunt?

For all you know, you were talking to a 70 year old grandma.

Attitudes towards Paedophilia is definately not casual in Australia. Numerous people of different professions have been incarcerated for it, and so they should be.

Last edited:

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why would you ask that? Frankly, teachers can do whatever they want in spare time....Let's not go stalking their lives. :haha:
what if what they are doing in their spare time includes grooming 16yr old boys for sex
which is illegal

you fucken sped

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
what

why would police waste resources to 'test' 16yr old boys

fuckkkkk

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Because pedophiles have been known to pretend to be 16yo boys so they can get it on with real 16yo boys/girls.

Regarding OP's post, that's pretty sickening =/
Scary to think that there may be lots of teachers like that out there that no one knows about =/

philphie

Banned
HSC
australia doesn't give a shit because we have hot milfy teachers

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Aiyah,

Why are joo doing this to mee??
Scaring the *beep* out of me..
And seriously, why were you on ManHunt? I mean Omegle is better *wink wink*

(Not that I use it)

RQ

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
Manhunt used to be good, until they put all those restrictions on the free members....money hungry bastards!

And for the record, I'm 18...doing pathways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)