• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

If I failed the Half Yearly HSC for Maths, will I still have time to get a 80+ ATAR? (1 Viewer)

RaptorGuy33

HSC
N/A
I got 36% on my Half Yearly for Math Adv. because I virtually had no study plan and just crammed during the last day. But this mark woke me up. Can I still get around a 80-85 + ATAR if I do well during the second 'half' of the year? I still have Trails and HSC to go. Any help would be much appreciated.

photastic

HSC
Re: If I failed the Half Yearly HSC for Maths, will I still have time to get a 80+ AT

What is your rank? How much of the course have you completed in terms of weighting?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: If I failed the Half Yearly HSC for Maths, will I still have time to get a 80+ AT

You could probably pull it off.

You have to believe though. What's the alternative? Do shit for the rest of the year and regret it in the four month break...

Try your best, do all nighters these days and get the content in, sleep well the night before exams and own it. Whatever happens, happens.

HSC

have faith always believe in yourself!!!

Machiavelli1

HSC

Possible to get 85 imo, u just have to perform in trials

Study notes

HSC

Well your ATAR doesn't only look at ur maths mark.

So yeah u can probably pull off a 80+ ATAR if u're doing really well with ur other subjects. Plus, you probably have another 50-60% worth of weighting to go for maths

RaptorGuy33

HSC
N/A

My rank is around the lower bottom. I still have one more assessment before the trials and am determined to do well in it. Thanks guys, hopefully I can somehow pull this off. Good luck to you guys too.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Good luck RaptorGuy doesn't hurt to try :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)